Chapter twenty.

Ian's P.O.V (flashback)
I was called to the border by one of the guys patrolling it, I wasn't going to go until he mentioned Caroline, two feelings went through me at the moment, the first was shock from her to come all this way just to talk (about what?, I wonder)...but then again I did capture some of the guys from her pack soo...
        And second was...Jealousy? Cuz the guy was with her and I wasn't...or was it possessiveness? Cuz I didn't want anyone to admire and probably hit on her beauty. Whatever it was, it was a new feeling for me, so I tried to ignore it and went to see my mate *shivers* mate.
(Flashback over)

        So that's how we got here now, me pacing and probably digging a hole through the floor infront of Fawn, Chris and Caroline in the meeting room.

        "You shouldn't have played along with that crazy bitch, I mean, witch's command" I yelled at Caroline, she narrowed her eyes at me but rather than that she remained silent.

        "Ian, you'regoing to give yourself a headache and not to mention you'll be dizzy in a few more minutes" Fawn said "Please sit down, I think the floor had enough" she then added.

        "Fawn there is no way in hell will I sit down and relax until that filthy piece of dirt is dead or in a cell...preferably dead". This time I yelled at Fawn...Damn, I yelled at Fawn.

        "Don't you dare raise your voice at me," tears brimming her eyes "I'm not the one who let her out" she whispered.

        I ran to her side and wiped her tears and cupped both her cheeks in my hand then said; "Sorry Fawn, for yelling at you, it's just...I'm worried about you, about the clan, do you remember what she did to our parents?" By the end of my words I think I heard a sigh of relief from somewhere in the room but just dismissed it.

        "How can I forget? I aws supposed to die with them if you haven't saved me". Both me and Chris growled at that, we can't imagine a life without her.

        I turned to Caroline who was on her seat with her knees propped to her chest and her head resting on them while looking at us absent mindlly, she looks cute, shut up Damian. I shook my head a bit then said to her; "Why'dyou come here? To warn us and take back those flee bags back?" She growled then said three words I thought I'll never hear from her, she said...
------------------------------
        Live.
        Vote.
        Comment.
        And follow.

October 9-2015.