Chapter fifteen.

Ian's P.O.V
Once Chris Madlen, my best friend and now -since my sister accepted him as her mate- brother in mating-law-marriage-bon...yeah, you get the idea, told me that pack' 'Leviathan', the largest wolf pack in history -A.K.A my mate's pack- had wolves stacking out near my border, I left the beach and headed to my territory's border and Chris was struggling to hold my sister down -poor guy, didn't know that was a losing game- so she wouldn't follow me, well, that lasted about a minute before she gor free of his hold and fell into step with me, I heard Chris mutter 'Her brother's sister' with a huff, and I couldn't help the chuckle that left my mouth.

I got to the wolves and with the help of Fawn and Chris we got them all unconscious (I think I owe my mate that much since she didn't kill us) -except for one- that was pleading me or Chris to kill it and I gave him an understanding and sympathetic look...I mean, anyone would wish death if they were in his position, with my sister hugging and petting the wolf to death.

"Leave the poor mutt alone, Fawn". I said.
"Do I have to?, but he's soo cute and soft" what she found cute about him, I would never know, he was twice as big as her. I gave her a pointed look and heard her mutter a 'fine' before letting go.

I approached the wolf and told him to shift, he didn't at first but then I threatened to let Fawn play with him again and heck, even keep him as a pet if she wanted...she had that huge smile on her face that creeped the wolf out, it creeped me out as well but I wasn't going to comment on that. Anyway he decided to take the easy way out and changed back to his human form.

"Who sent you guys to patrol MY clan?" I asked with soo much venom that the wolf was alittle bit shaking, her pack must be very strong if my voice only caused minimum fright to come out of the little were. infront of me.

"A.." he started but then took a deep breath before continuing "Ashley".
I was a tad bit confused, their Alpha wasn't called Ashley, she didn't even look like an Ashley, her name was, as Chris informed me, Caroline, hmmm, so my mate finally has a name, I hit the guy hard in his gut causing him to pass out.

I got them all sent to the dungeons that was under the main mansion where me, my family (Fawn), some of my warriors and my friends live in.
When I got to the mansion I was informed that one of my dangerous inmates has ran away.
A Witch.
-------------------------------
Live.
Vote.
Comment.
And follow.

    September 17-2015.