Introduction and Chapter 1

SECRETS & REGRETS - SEASON 2

(AFTER FIVE YEARS)

Introduction:

Kim Yoongi is now 32 years old, already married to love of his life Park Sohee. He is the most successful businessman but still the most ruthless mafia king of the underworld.

Kim Taehyung is now 27 years old, CEO of a big fashion brand "VANTE". He is working in a partnership with his one and only bestfriend and soulmate Jimin. Jimin is the co-founder and the co-CEO of the Company. They both worked really hard for their brand and now their brand is well-known in the fashion industry.

Kim Jungkook, now 24 years old, owns a small café. His cafe is basketball based and its interior and ambience is designed as such. He is working hard to make his cafe well known.

Lets dive into the story now...

.........................

Chapter 1

"Ohh god, its already 7 pm. I am late", said someone hurridly walking out of a building. Then his phone ringed. He looked at the caller id and smiled, then he picked up the phone and spoke, "Yes...... I am coming. I won't be late...... yes yes..... I know its a big day for you..... I will be there in no time. My lovely bike will get me there quickly...... okay okay... I won't overspeed....yeah... bye."

He put his phone back in his pocket and get on the bike. He was about to put on his helmet but got startled when heard a gunshot. He looked at his back and saw four black cars coming towards him. He immediately put on his helmet and started the bike and drove off.

He sped up his bike while dodging the bullets. He pulled out a gun from his pocket and stretched his arm towards the back and start shooting the bullets. The tyres of the two cars got punctured and they lost their balance.

Then he smirked and mumbled, "Its fun time." Then he took a turn and entered into a dark narrow alley.

Many persons dressed in black came out of the cars and entered into the alley with guns in their hands. As soon as they entered, they were met with silence. They saw the bike in the middle of the alley and helmet placed on it. They looked around but couldn't spot anyone.

Then one of them spoke, "There's no point of hiding. You can't get away from us so easily." Then there was a complete silence for few more seconds. Then they heard footsteps.

They looked towards the sound of the steps and one of them spoke again, "Finally rat came out of his hole, huh!"

The other person chuckled and started laughing. Then he spoke, "Nice comparison but lets end all this... I am already getting late. I don't have time for all this." After saying this, he pointed his gun towards the other persons and said, "Boom!"

The people in black got alert and waited for something to happen but nothing happened. One of them spoke, "Looks like your tricks are also outdated like you. Come with us now."

The other person smirked and said, "Uhh-huhh.... underestimating me." After he completed his sentence, a loud explosion was heard and the cars at the alley entrance got blown off. The men in black got startled. One of them fired his gun at the other person and said, "You will regret doing this."