Chapter 56

After Jungkook and Eunwoo were done with their dinner, Eunwoo came out of the washroom after washing his hands, just then Jungkook asked, "Now tell me why you came from balcony?" Eunwoo sighed and pointed at the study table and said, "I brought those files here. Yoongi sir asked for those files and after giving them to him, I asked if I can meet you but he denied. So I had no option but to climb up the balcony." "Are you insane? What if you would have injured yourself and if somebody had caught you, huh?", scolded Jungkook cutely.

Eunwoo chuckled at Jungkook's cute scolding. "Are you seriously laughing when I am scolding you?", said Jungkook with a cute angry pout. Eunwoo went closer to Jungkook who was sitting on the couch and crouched down in front of him and wrapped his arms around his waist and said, "Okay okay... sorry baba.... but I can't leave you alone knowing that you are in trouble. You know that right?"

Jungkook nodded shyly. Eunwoo chuckled again and teased Jungkook, "If I remember correctly, last time you were the one who asked me to jump off the balcony." Jungkook spoke, "I... I was panicking at that time.... Tae hyung suddenly came." "So.... you are worried for me, hmm?", asked Eunwoo. Jungkook nodded his head looking away a little shy.

Eunwoo said, "You are so cute when you are shy." Jungkook playfully hit Eunwoo's shoulder and said, "Stop it!" Eunwoo laughed and asked, "Okay okay, tell me why these files are with you?" Jungkook pouted and said, more like complained, "Yoongi hyung asked me to complete those in next two days." "What? Two day?", exclaimed Eunwoo. Jungkook nodded his head. Eunwoo mumbled, "Its not possible. Its the work of atleast ten days."

He came out of his thoughts when Jungkook spoke, "You should leave now." "I will help you in completing these files", said Eunwoo. Jungkook immediately shook his head and said, "No no... what if hyung got to know?"

Eunwoo got up from the floor and sat beside Jungkook and said, "Its not possible to complete these files in two days. If I will help, maybe we can do it."

"B-but------", said Jungkook but was cut-off by Eunwoo in between who spoke, "No buts... come I will help." Jungkook said, "No... I can't let you help me. Yoongi hyung wants me to complete all of these by myself. So I will honestly do it."

Eunwoo sighed and spoke, "But you won't be able to complete it in two days. Do you want to get punished more, huh?" Jungkook spoke after a few moments, "If hyung will punish me more, then I will take the punishment. Let it be." Eunwoo became a little angry and said while looking at Jungkook, "What's wrong with you, huh? How can you neglect yourself like this? I know they are your brothers and you respect them but it doesn't mean that they will punish you always and you will suffer every damn time."

Jungkook looked away and didn't said anything. "Speak up Jungkook. Are you fine with your hyungs punishing you when your intention was not wrong at all?", said Eunwoo. "Won't you tell them the truth?", asked Eunwoo. "I... I wanted to t-tell them b-but they didn't listen", said Jungkook in a low voice.

"Then I will tell them", said Eunwoo. Then he get up from the couch and headed towards the door. Jungkook's eyes widened and he immediately ran towards Eunwoo and back hugged him tightly and said, "P-please..... don't go outside. It will not be good for you. Yoongi hyung will be angry. Please... don't go outside... I w-will tell them by myself......".

Eunwoo tried to get out of Jungkook's grip but Jungkook tightened his hold. Eunwoo spoke, "Leave me Jungkook... I can't see you in pain like this. Let me go." "No... I will not leave you", said Jungkook still holding on Eunwoo tightly. "Jungkook..... I won't let them give you more pain. I will confront them. Let me go... I can't see you in pain", spoke Eunwoo while trying hard to come out of Jungkook's grip.

Jungkook spoke in a little loud voice, "So... can I see you in pain, huh?" Eunwoo stopped struggling and heard Jungkook saying while sobbing a little, "H-hyung will not leave you. I... I d-don't know what he will do.... don't go out", said Jungkook. Eunwoo hold Jungkook's arms softly and tried to turn around to face Jungkook but due to Jungkook's tight hold, he couldn't even move. So, he softly caressed Jungkook's wrist and said, "Okay... leave me. I am not going anywhere."