Chapter 51

Time skips, night time, at Kim mansion

Yoongi entered the Kim mansion fully tired. The moment he entered the living room, he plopped himself on the couch. Just then Sohee entered the living room and sat beside Yoongi and softly caressed his head. Yoongi closed his eyes and let himself feel some comfort.

Sohee then leaned in and pecked Yoongi's lips. Yoongi opened his eyes and looked at Sohee. She smiled at him. Then Yoongi placed his head on Sohee's lap. There was complete silence. No one was speaking anything. Sohee placed her one hand on Yoongi's chest gently patting him and other hand stroking his hair softly. Yoongi placed his palm on Sohee's hand which was on his chest and started caressing it softly.

They remained like that for some more time. When Yoongi relaxed a bit, Sohee spoke softly in a low voice, "Eat something Yoon." Yoongi hummed. Then he get up and sat straight on the couch and tucked Sohee's hair behind her ear and asked, "You had your dinner?" Sohee smiled and nodded. Then she held Yoongi's hand and said, "Come.... have something."

Then they both get up and went towards the dining area. Yoongi sat on the chair and Sohee served him some food. She then sat beside Yoongi on another chair. Yoongi started eating.

After a few moments, Sohee asked, "So... how was your day?" "Tiring... thanks to you", said Yoongi concentrating on your food. "Me? Jin oppa scolded you? Or... p-punished you? You went to the hospital or not? And------", asked Sohee worridly but was cut-off by Yoongi in between when he cupped her face and said, "Calm down... I am fine.... and I went to the hospital and got my full body check-up done and doctor said that everything is fine. Nothing to worry. I just need to take medicines on time."

Sohee sighed in relief and held Yoongi's hands and said, "I am sorry Yoon but I had to do that. You were not at all listening to me." "I know and I am sorry to make you worry that much", said Yoongi. Sohee shook her head and said, "Its fine." Then she brought Yoongi's hands towards her lips and placed small kisses on his hands. Yoongi smiled and said, "But you know my arms and shoulders are paining so much." Sohee looked at Yoongi and said, "Finish your food... then I will apply some ointment. Okay?"

Yoongi then pulled the chair towards himself. Sohee gasped, "Yoon!!"

Yoongi leaned towards Sohee's face and spoke in a low deep voice, "You know.... ointment can't do anything to my pain but your.........". He stopped in between and brushed his lips against Sohee's lips. Sohee closed her eyes. She could feel Yoongi's hot breathe on her lips. Yoongi continued, "... but your lips can." "Yoon.... I am-------", said Sohee still closing her eyes. But stopped in between when Yoongi brought his hand towards Sohee's face and softly rubbed his thumb on her lips. His other hand roaming on her body. Yoongi then leaned towards her ear and bit on her earlobe and said seductively, "I know you are pregnant baby. But I can make you feel good, a little. I won't cross the limits. You trust me right. I need you."

Sohee spoke, "I.. trust you Yoon." Yoongi then grabbed Sohee's nape and smashed his lips onto hers. He started kissing her hungrily and passionately. Sohee's hands reached towards Yoongi's head and her fingers entangled in his black dark locks. Yoongi then held Sohee's waist with his both hands, made her stand and pulled her towards himself without breaking the kiss. He made Sohee sat on his lap with each of her legs either sides. They both were lost in each other.

Sohee's one hand travelled towards Yoongi's chest feeling his heart beating wildly. Sohee smiled in between the kiss. Yoongi noticed her smiling. He chuckled and he slid his hands inside Sohee's top and started exploring her body. She was not wearing anything under her top. Yoongi's hands reached to her swells giving them a light squeeze. Sohee moaned in between the kiss. Yoongi then entered his tongue into her mouth, exploring every bit of it.