Chapter 58

Jungkook glanced at Tae who was looking away and then at Yoongi and spoke, "I d-did t-this to m-myself."

Yoongi was about to say something but just then Tae spoke while looking at Jungkook, "Why are you lieing, huh? Tell him the truth." Yoongi frowned and asked, "What truth? How this happened?"

"Jungkook, tell hyung... he is asking something", said Taehyung. "Y-yeah", said Jungkook. Then he looked at Yoongi and spoke, "Tae h-hyungie p-punished me yesterday for w-whatever I d-did." Yoongi sighed and glanced at Tae who was staring at particularly nothing but didn't said anything. Sohee and Jimin gasped after seeing Jungkook's knuckles. Jimin hit Taehyung on his shoulder hardly and said, "Yahhh! Are you insane? Why you did that to him?"

Before he could say anything, Sohee spoke, "Tae, you shouldn't have done that. I always says Yoongi's anger is bad but your anger is worse." Taehyung didn't said anything and was just listening to others. Just then Jungkook spoke, "Don't scold him noona, please. It was my mistake." Sohee was about to say something, but before that Yoongi said, "We will discuss this later. Everyone complete your breakfast for now." After Yoongi said that, everyone started eating again.

Yoongi sat beside Jungkook's chair and took his plate and chopsticks and took some food and brought it to Jungkook's mouth. Jungkook was looking at Yoongi with doe eyes. Yoongi spoke, "What? Eat something. You must be hungry." Jungkook smiled a little and took the bite from Yoongi's hand.

Taehyung was glancing at Jungkook again and again while eating his food. He was feeling guilty since yesterday after beating Jungkook that harshly. But he was still angry on him because after knowing everything, Jungkook decided to do something again. It was not acceptable to Tae. After Jungkook left his room yesterday, Tae cried alot for hurting Jungkook like that in anger. He broke that damn wooden ruler from which he hit Jungkook. He was constantly regretting his actions and was thinking again and again, "I shouldn't have beated him like that.... only scolding would have been enough for him. Ahhhh! I messed up. My baby, he must be in pain."

He couldn't sleep the entire night peacefully. Then he went to Jungkook's room in early morning to check on him but the door was locked. He knocked at the door but Jungkook didn't opened it. So, he thought that Jungkook must be sleeping, so in order not to disturb him more, he left from there.

And at the dining table too, at the time of breakfast, when Yoongi was scolding him, he was feeling sad for him. And when Yoongi mentioned about grounding him, he sighed in relief a little as Yoongi is not giving any hard punishment to Jungkook. He didn't knew about the files Yoongi mentioned but he was relieved that its nothing harsh.

Everyone was eating quietly. Soon they finished their breakfast.

Yoongi then said in a calm tone, "Taehyung, Jungkook, in my office room now. I need to talk." "Y-yeah hyung", said Jungkook but Tae didn't said anything. So Yoongi spoke sternly, "I said something Taehyung. Didn't you listened?"

"Y-yeah hyung", answered Taehyung. Yoongi then stood up and went towards his office room without saying anything more. Sohee sighed heavily and spoke before leaving, "Tae, you did wrong." Then she got up and left. Tae then said to Jimin, "Jimin-ah, you go to office. I will come after talking to Yoongi hyung." "Okay... but do inform me if he breaks your hands for beating Jungkook like that", said Jimin sarcastically. Tae didn't said anything, just looked away.

Jimin then got up from the chair and said, "I need to tell Ms. Lee (secretary) to find a new model and designer for our company, because you definitely can't work with broken hands." Taehyung said, "Yeah yeah... do that. Now leave." Jimin just scoffed and went towards Jungkook and caressed his hair and said, "Don't be afraid of this stupid person. Tell me if he do anything like this again. I will beat him to death. Okay?"