Chapter 14

Time skips, after 2 hours

Yoongi and Sohee were coming out of the clinic after Sohee's checkup. The gynac properly checked her and did the sonography and told them that the baby is completely fine and healthy. Yoongi was very worried for Sohee and the baby and he kept asking doctor many questions again and again.

They both came out of the hospital and Yoongi made Sohee sit in the car. He himself sat on the driver's seat and put his belt and started the car. He started speaking while keeping his concentration on the road, "Sohee you have to take care of yourself and our baby. You will not work from now on and you will not move at all. If you want to do anything... even if a small work.... then you will call me or any of the maids. I will assign more maids for you specifically and you have to eat healthy from now on. No junk food. And you have to follow the diet plan we just got. And I will appoint a instructor for you for your daily exercises and all. And what do you think about music.... I think we should let our baby hear different kinds of music... umm.. mostly like soft and soothing music. I will bring good music collection albums for you. And besides that we need to get many toys for the baby but which would be safe. Baby should not get harm while playing with those. And then clothes for our baby. I will hire some stylist for our baby... who will choose good cloth material and make comfortable clothes for our baby. Ahhh! Why we need stylists..... we have Tae and Jimin... yes.. I will ask them to make comfortable clothes for our baby. And next shoes or footwear for our----------".

Yoongi was continously speaking and Sohee got frustated and spoke, "Ahhh! Enough Yoon!" Yoongi got startled and glanced at Sohee and asked, "What? I was just thinking about you and our baby." Sohee sighed and said, "I know... you were just thinking about us but don't worry this much Yoon. Okay? Hmm?"

Yoongi just nodded his head. Sohee placed his hand on Yoongi's and asked, "Are you mad at me now?" Yoongi didn't said anything just kept his concentration on road. "Yoon? Say something", said Sohee. Yoongi said in a low voice, "Am I bothering you?" Sohee chuckled at Yoongi's statement. Yoongi looked at Sohee and said, "You laughing at me?" Sohee looked at Yoongi and spoke, "You are so cute Yoon. Who will say that you are the most dangerous mafia?"

Yoongi pouted and said, "Ask my enemies and I am cute only for you." "Awww.... my baby", said Sohee and patted his head. Yoongi chuckled and asked, "What are you doing?" "Nothing.... loving my dear husband and my child's cute father", said Sohee. Yoongi laughed.

Time skips, after one hour

After around one hour of drive, Yoongi and Sohee reached to a hospital. They got out of their car and went inside. They directly went towards a room and slowly entered into it.

There was a old man lying on the hospital bed with many wires, tubes and hospital machines attached to his body. He was lying there unconscious and lifeless. He was looking weak and pale. Sohee's eyes escaped a tear after looking at the man. Yoongi noticed and patted her back. Sohee slowly walked towards the bed and put the flower bouqet on the bed side table and sat on the chair.

She took the man's hand in hers and spoke lightly, "Appa.... see... I bought your favourite flowers." The man didn't answered still lying there like a lifeless body... still the same. "Appa... please wake up... how much you are going to make us wait? I... I need you appa... its already been more than 10 years... p-please appa.... J-jimin is also waiting for you... I know he visits you every month... please appa... its enough now.. please wake up", spoke Sohee while tears flowing from her eyes.

Yoongi went near her and caressed her back and said, "He will soon wake up Sohee. Don't cry please. You know already... he can hear us. He will be sad." Sohee wiped her tears and nodded her head. She then spoke cheerfully, "Appa... no crying today... I have a good news for you.... actually we have a good news for you.... so... the thing is... you are going to be a grandfather. I am pregnant appa. Me and Yoongi are going to be parents."