Chapter 39

With Tae, in his room

After having their dinner, Tae entered in his room and plopped himself on his bed. He took a deep breathe and closed his eyes for few moments. Then he opened his eyes with slight tears in them. He kept staring at the ceiling. A small smile appeared on his face when he remembered the moments at the dining table some time ago. His hyung's cute pouty whining face came before his eyes. He chuckled lightly and mumbled, "He has a small little kid hidden within himself."

Then he remembered some past moments of their childhood. He was not able to recollect any memory when Yoongi was whining for something in front of anyone... whether be it their mom or anyone else. Their dad is obviously not the option. He remembered the day when Jin brought them back to the mansion after their 'happy' holiday at Jin dad's farmhouse.
_________________

Tae and Jungkook entered the mansion while jumping happily with a guard carrying their stuff behind them. They saw their mom coming out of the kitchen. They ran and hugged their mom. "Omo.... my little babies... you both enjoyed your trip?", asked Mrs. Kim.

Tae and Jungkook broke the hug and nodded happily. Tae spoke, "Eomma... it was so much fun there. You know, we did swimming there and played so many games. We ate so much tasty food." Mrs. Kim smiled after listening to Tae and ruffled his hair. Jungkook spoke, "It was so much fun. I won against Tae hyungie so many times." "Yahhh! I let you win so that you don't cry", said Tae. "No hyungie... you are lying", said Jungkook. And then they started bickering.

Mrs. Kim then interuppted them and said, "Okay okay its enough.... Go and get freshen up first. You dad wants to talk to you both." Tae asked, "Why eomma? Something happened?" "Ani... he just want to meet his little babies after their trip", said Mrs. Kim. Tae just nodded.

After that, Tae asked, "Where is hyung? He promised me that he will come to us soon but he is not even here." Mrs. Kim said, "You know na he is always busy in work. He will come after he will be free." Tae pouted cutely being angry and complained, "He is always busy.... I will not talk to him. He is bad."

After saying this, Tae ran towards his room. Jungkook was just standing there looking towards his mom with doe eyes. Mrs. Kim looked at him and asked, "What happened baby?" "Why Tae hyungie said that Yoongi hyung is a baddy? Is he really bad?", asked Jungkook innocently. Mrs. Kim caressed his cheeks and said, "No baby... he is not bad. He is just busy in his work." "But he never plays with us. Tae hyungie is right... Yoongi hyung is bad", said Jungkook and ran away from there towards his room. Mrs. Kim just sighed.

In the evening time, they were having their dinner but Mr. Kim & Yoongi were not in the mansion yet. After few minutes, Mr. Kim entered, with Yoongi following him holding a pile of files and documents. Mr. Kim said to Yoongi, "Put these files in my office room and after dinner, start working on these." "Yes dad", said Yoongi and went towards the office room to put those files.

Mr. Kim went to the dining area and saw Tae & Kook having dinner with Mrs. Kim. He went towards them and spoke in a deep voice, "You both are finally back and are in front of my eyes, hmm." Tae and Jungkook immediately stood up and bowed to Mr. Kim and greeted him. Mrs. Kim ruffled their hair. Then they all settled down on their chairs. Yoongi also came there and took his chair.

He looked at Tae and Jungkook and asked softly, "How are you both? You both enjoyed?" Tae spoke, "I am not talking to you hyung... you didn't even come to meet us. You said you will come super soon." Yoongi said, "Tae baby, I was busy in some work. Please forgive your hyung." Jungkook then said, "Tae hyungie is right... you never plays with us. You are bad." Yoongi sighed and was about to say something but Mrs. Kim spoke, "Tae.. Kook.. don't talk like this to your hyung." Then she ruffled Yoongi's hair and said, "My baby... looking so pale. Eat baby."