Chapter 32

(Flashback continues)

Soon Yoongi reached to the Kim mansion. As it was early morning, the mansion was still peaceful. He went to his room and laid on his bed. After some time, he entered in the bathroom. He turned the shower on and stood under the running water. He was stressed and his heart was beating crazily. He was thinking about all the worst scenarios that could happen to him. He closed his eyes for sometime just relaxing his mind with cold water.

After some time, when he was done, he went out of the washroom and wore his clothes. He looked at the time and mumbled, "Its breakfast time.... lets go Kim Yoongi." Then he took a deep breathe and left from his room and went towards the dining area.

He saw his dad sitting there already with a tablet in his hand most probably reading something. He went towards him and slightly bowed and spoke, "Good morning!" Mr. Kim spoke with his concentration still on the tab, "What time is it?" "Its 8:07 am", said Yoongi after checking his watch. "How much late you are?", asked Mr. Kim. Yoongi said, "S-seven minutes.... I am sorry. It will not happen again." Mr. Kim just hummed and said, "Since its your birthday today, I am not saying anything. Sit and have breakfast.

Yoongi sat down silently. The maids started serving the breakfast. Yoongi then asked, "Where is mom?" "You already know.... she always plants 100 trees on your birthday. So she left early morning with her team and the guards", said Mr. Kim. "Okay", said Yoongi.

"Where are Tae and Kook? Still sleeping?", said Mr. Kim. "Maybe", said Yoongi avoiding eye contact with his dad. Mr. Kim chuckled and said, "Let them sleep for some extra time today. Their life is going to change from tomorrow..... not tomorrow, today only."

Yoongi didn't said anything. They both continued eating. After that, there was a complete silence for rest of the time.

The moment they were done, Mr. Kim spoke, "Wait here. I am going to bring your surprises here." Yoongi didn't said anything. He in his mind, "You are going to get surprised dad." Then Mr. Kim went towards Tae's and Jungkook's room.

After some minutes, Yoongi heard Mr. Kim's yell, "Where the hell are they both?" Then Yoongi saw him coming towards the living room with fast steps while taking his phone out of his pocket. He dialled someone's number and yelled, "I want Tae's and Jungkook's location right now and check the CCTV footage... where are they? Fast!" Then he called his guards to check the entire mansion. Many guards with weapons entered the mansion and started checking everywhere searching for Tae and Jungkook.

After that Mr. Kim marched towards Yoongi with red eyes clearly showing the level of his anger. He gave a tight slap to Yoongi on his left cheek. Yoongi fell down on the floor to his right with a loud thud. Then Mr. Kim grabbed his collar and pulled him up making him stand. After Yoongi stood up, Mr. Kim harshly left his collar and slapped him again. Yoongi again fell down on the floor hardly. Due to the force of the slap, blood started coming out of Yoongi's mouth.

Mr. Kim yelled, "WHERE ARE THEY?" Before Yoongi could answer, Mr. Kim again grabbed his collar and made him stand and shouted on his face, "TELL ME!! WHERE ARE THEY BOTH?" Yoongi spoke, "I don't know." Mr. Kim clenched his jaw in anger and harshly pushed away Yoongi. Yoongi stumbled backwards and fell down on the floor on his back. He hissed in pain.

Mr. Kim ran his hand through his hair in frustation and said in a deep cold scary voice, "You are messing with me Kim Yoongi. Its not good for you. Tell me where are they?" Yoongi looked at his dad and said, "I d-don't know." "You will soon tell me", said Mr. Kim.

Then he called one of his main guards, "Dooshik! Dooshik come here." Dooshik came there running and bowed to Mr. Kim and spoke, "Yes sir!" Then Mr. Kim gestured something to him and he nodded. He then went towards Yoongi and crouched down to his level and took his hands at his back and cuffed them with a handcuff. Then he made Yoongi stand.