Chapter 60

"I don't wanna talk about anything. Please leave", said the girl. Before Jimin could say anything, the little girl said, "Unnie, this ajhussi came to take me to my parents. He is a good ajhussi." Jimin mumbled, "Ajhussi? She is calling me ajhussi?"

"No Jiho, go inside", said that thief girl. Before she could go from there, Jimin stopped her and said, "Jiho! I am not that much old that you are calling me ajhussi. You can call me oppa, okay." "Why ajhussi?", asked Jiho innocently. The thief girl chuckled a little when Jiho again called him ajhussi. Jimin glared at her. She immediately shut her mouth. Then Jimin looked at the little girl again and said, "If you will call me oppa, I will give you chocolate."

The little girl thought for a bit and asked, "Will you give chocolate to all my friends also?" "Yes, I will", said Jimin while smiling. The thief girl pulled Jiho closer to her and scolded her a little, "You can't ask for anything from strangers like this. I told you earlier also right. Go now." The little girl looked down and said, "I am sorry unnie." She then ran away from there.

Then that thief girl looked at Jimin and said, "If you are here to catch me for stealing your stuff, then I will come with you quietly. Don't make any scene here... many small kids are here and I already returned your watch."

Jimin shook his head and said, "No, you are getting me wrong. I am not here for something like that. I just wanted to talk to you. That's it." "I am not at all interested in talking to you. So, please leave from here", said the girl. Jimin spoke softly, "I know you are just being protective of yourself and these kids but I have no wrong intention. You can trust me on this. I will never harm---------".

He was cut-off in between when the girl said, "I know rich people like you. So don't show me what you are not and leave from here. I don't wanna listen to anything." After saying this, she turned around and started leaving from there but Jimin held her wrist stopping her and said, "Sohyun-ah! Lets talk hmm".

She looked back at Jimin and jerked his hand away and said, "How do you know my name?" "T-that I..... I ---------", stuttered Jimin not knowing how to answer. Sohyun spoke again, "Y-you were stalking me? W-who are you? W-what you want from me, huh?" She then noticed Jimin's eyes and she became a little scared and started taking her steps back. Jimin tried to go closer to her but she stopped him and said, "Don't come closer. Leave.... leave from here."

"Sohyun-ah! Listen... I---------", said Jimin but was cut-off by Sohyun who yelled, "I SAID LEAVE.... Just leave from here." Jimin said, "Okay... okay... I am leaving. I am going." Sohyun didn't said anything. Jimin slowly took his steps back while looking at Sohyun. She was looking scared, very scared. There was some fear in her eyes. Jimin spoke in a low voice, "I am leaving... calm down... I am going." Sohyun was still at her place. The moment Jimin left the room, she fell down on her knees and started crying loudly.

Jimin heard her painful sobs from the closed door. He felt guilty for making her scared but many thoughts started coming in his mind, "Why she became scared of me? Why she behaved like that? Is she scared of me? But why? I met her for the first time in my life. What's wrong with her?"

Then after few minutes, when he couldn't hear any more crying sounds from the room, he left from there with his mind full of thoughts.

Time skips, dinner time, at Kim mansion

Jimin entered in the mansion with slumped shoulders. He went towards the stairs to go to his room but stopped when heard Sohee's voice, "Jimin-ah! Come.... have dinner." Jimin looked back and found everyone on the table. He spoke, "I don't wanna eat noona. I am tired. I am going to sleep." "Jimin-ah, don't skip your meals baby", said Sohee but Jimin didn't answered and went upstairs.