Chapter 52

After Eunwoo finished cooking, he looked at Jungkook, who was cutely looking at him with a small smile on his face still sitting on the kitchen counter. He served the noodles in only one bowl. He also fried some meat, so he served that in a plate. Then he went towards Jungkook and asked, "Wanna eat here? Or outside?"

Jungkook said, "Lets eat here only. I am hungry." Eunwoo chuckled and said, "Okay!". Then he went and picked up the bowl of noodles and the plate. He placed the plate on kitchen counter to Jungkook's right side. He himself went and stood in between Jungkook's thighs with the bowl of noddles in his hand. He took some noodles with chopsticks and forwarded it towards Jungkook's mouth and spoke, "Have it."

Jungkook opened his mouth and took the bite. "Wahhhh! Its amazing...  so tasty", said Jungkook while eating. Eunwoo smiled and picked up a piece of meat with chopsticks and forwarded it towards Jungkook's mouth while saying, "Eat this too." Jungkook took the meat in his mouth and happily chewed it. Then he took chopsticks from Eunwoo's hands and picked up a piece of meat and then took some ramen also and made Eunwoo eat that. Eunwoo took the bite from Jungkook's hands and happily ate it and said, "Its good right?"

"Hmm... its tasty", said Jungkook while nodding his head. Jungkook took the bowl from Eunwoo's hands and started eating by himself, feeding Eunwoo also. Eunwoo placed his hands on Jungkook's thigh and started caressing it softly unknowingly. Jungkook was also lost in eating and obviously in feeding Eunwoo that he also didn't notice the soft touches of Eunwoo on his thigh.

Jungkook was forwarding the next bite towards Eunwoo's mouth and Eunwoo was ready to eat but Jungkook playfully took that bite away and ate it by himself. Eunwoo made a betrayed face. Jungkook started laughing at Eunwoo's face and said playfully, "See your face... so funny... hahahahaha...". Eunwoo sulked a little but didn't said anything. Jungkook controlled his laugh and said while forwarding another bite towards Eunwoo's mouth, "Okay okay... have it."

Eunwoo opened his mouth to eat but again Jungkook tried to took away the bite from him but before he could do that, Eunwoo grabbed his hand that had chopsticks in that with noodles and leaned towards Jungkook and ate the bite while looking into Jungkook's eyes deeply. Jungkook was leaning a bit backward with now a nervous expression on his face when he realised their position.

He himself was holding the bowl with his left hand. And his right hand which was holding chopsticks was in Eunwoo's hold. Eunwoo standing in between his thighs leaning a bit towards him and he himself leaning a bit backward, with a very little space between them. Eunwoo's other hand placed on Jungkook's thigh giving it a light squeeze and caressing it.

Jungkook gulped nervously. Before he could say anything, Eunwoo left his right hand and stood a little straight and said huskily, "Don't tease me Jungkook." Jungkook gulped and looked here and there not knowing what to do. Then he felt Eunwoo's hand travelling towards his waist. He wrapped his one arm around Jungkook's waist and pulled him a little closer and said, "I said something Kook.... don't tease me unnecessarily. Okay?" Jungkook nodded his head and said being a little shy, "Oh-kay!"

Eunwoo then unwrapped his arm from around Jungkook's waist and took the bowl and chopsticks from Jungkook's hands and went towards the stove to serve the remaining noodles for themselves. The moment Eunwoo went away from Jungkook, he felt the absence of Eunwoo's warmth. He wanted to whine like a baby and to ask Eunwoo to take him in his arms again but he couldn't. Soon, Eunwoo came back and this time, he sat beside Jungkook on the kitchen counter and made him eat some more food.

Soon they finished eating. They headed outside the cafe. Jungkook closed the cafe and locked it. Then he turned around to see Eunwoo waiting for him. He took his steps towards him. Eunwoo asked, "Now... to the mansion?" Jungkook nodded his head. Eunwoo said, "Come... I will drop you." Jungkook said, "No... actually I have my bike here... so...".