Chapter 34

(Flashback to be continued)

Yoongi's eyes widened and he snapped his head towards his dad and spoke immediately while requesting, "H-he is innocent dad... l-leave him please."

Mr. Kim chuckled and said, "You think I brought him here to leave." Yoongi's eyes filled with tears and he said, "Please dad... I am begging you... please." Mr. Kim said in a deep voice, "I told you... you will definitely tell me where are you brothers now." Yoongi spoke while holding back his tears, "Please leave him dad. I am begging you.... do whatever you want with me... beat me to death.... torcher me more... but please leave him.... he.. he is an innocent animal dad.... please.... please leave my Holly.... he is my everything.... dad leave him please."

Mr. Kim said dramatically while looking towards the poor dog, "Poor Holly... now he have to bear the pain for something he don't even know about." Few tears escaped from his eyes. He looked towards Holly, his cute little puppy, with guilt, love and adortion. The puppy looked at Yoongi and start wagging his tail fastly and cutely barked to get his attention. Then Mr. Kim said to his guards, "Feed my hungry shepherds their food."

Yoongi's eyes widened and he thrashed his hands and legs in the hold of chains to save Holly. The chains clinked & clacked and moved here & there making noises. The guard went towards the four hungry dogs with holly and left him in front of them. Holly started going towards Yoongi, who was chained on an opposite wall thrashing his hands and legs here & there trying to get out of the hold of the chains and to save his poor pup.

Holly innocently barked while going towards Yoongi but before he could go more closer, one of the guards picked him up and left him between the hungry dogs who were now unchained. The hungry dogs started circling around holly growling like a beast. Yoongi was looking at holly with teary eyes and he wanted to run and save his little pup from those beasts.

Holly barked at the big dogs circling around him. The hungry dogs moved towards holly while growling. Yoongi started moving his hands and legs more hardly and spoke desperately while looking at his dad, "Dad.... please... I swear I will always do whatever you will say... I will never oppose you ever in life.... I promise... I will be your slave for life... please stop this... please let go my Holly please dad.... y-you gifted him to me dad.... p-please.... I love him dad... please... please... I am begging you... leave him please.... please dad please..."

Mr. Kim said darkly, "You made me do this. Now enjoy unless you change your mind." Tears started flowing from Yoongi's eyes. He started sobbing badly while looking at Holly. He begged to his dad again in between his cries, "Please... don't be like this dad.... I am begging you p-please.... throw me in f-front of these dogs.... I am s-sorry for everything dad... I am sorry for not being upto your expectations... I a-am s-sorry for o-opposing you... I am s-sorry for always d-disappointing you and m-making mistakes.... p-please forgive me for everything dad.... l-leave Holly please... p-please......."

Yoongi then looked towards holly when heard his painful howling. He saw the hungry dogs started scratching and tearing Holly slowly with their teeth. Yoongi started sobbing more. Mr. Kim started leaving the room after saying, "Enjoy your dinner guys."

He was leaving the room, when heard Yoongi's broken voice saying, "A-appa!!"

Mr. Kim halted in his steps after listening to this word. Yoongi stopped calling him appa when he made Yoongi enter into the mafia world, when Yoongi was just eleven. He started calling him boss and dad, professionally.

Mr. Kim slowly turned around and saw Yoongi looking all tired, chained there, now not even thrashing his hand & legs, tears continously flowing from his eyes, his eyes looking desperate. He kept staring at his son's state continously.