Chapter 49

Yoongi left the meeting room and headed towards the record room as Jin asked him to do. He stood in front of the record room door and took a deep breathe. He held the door knob but couldn't get the courage to open the door. He gulped hard. Then he heard Jin's voice, "What are you waiting for? Get in." Yoongi looked at Jin and gulped again and spoke in a low voice, "H-hyung please.... I d-don't want to go inside."

Jin said strenly, "I am in no mood to bear your tantrums Yoongi. Get in." After saying this, Jin himself opened the door and entered in after gesturing Yoongi to follow him. Yoongi took a deep breathe and then he slowly entered inside.

He looked around the room where he was entering for the third time in his life. The same room where his dad torchered him. The room that was like a nightmare for him but in fact, was the truth of his life. The room where he lost himself in order to give life to his brothers.

The room was same as before, when he was torchered by his dad but only in his mind because in reality, now the room has been converted to a record room. There were stacks of files, many important papers and books kept there with lots of shelves and shelves.

Yoongi was continously looking around but flinched suddenly when heard Jin's voice, "Come here." Yoongi looked at Jin and saw him standing while leaning on a table. He slowly went towards him and stood quietly in front of Jin with his hands at the back and his head a little low. Jin said strictly, "So, you will clean this entire room alone in next three hours. I don't want any single dust particle here. Understood?"

Yoongi looked at Jin and stuttered, "T-three hours?" Jin hummed and asked, "Want me to increase the time?" Yoongi gulped and said, "I am s-sorry hyung please.... d-don't make me stay here for this long. I-its suffocating me." "Five hours", said Jin without any emotions. Yoongi looked down and tears welled up in his eyes. Unwantingly, the visuals of two boys burning alive came in front of Yoongi's eyes and then memories of his poor Holly.

Yoongi controlled his tears and closed his eyes and motivated himself in his mind, "You are not this much weak Kim Yoongi. You can do it. Yeah... its just a room. Get over it. Its nothing."

Jin looked at Yoongi who was closing his eyes and fisting his hands, probably trying himself to get over his thoughts and be strong. He smiled a little and mumbled, "I know you can do it Yoongi-ah. I will help you get away with this. You can't always keep thinking about what happened here."

Jin then hid his smile and spoke strenly gaining Yoongi's attention, "Six hours!" Yoongi opened his eyes and snapped his head towards Jin and spoke, "I.. I will complete my punishment. P-please, don't increase the time more." Jin just hummed and spoke, "Start your work."

Yoongi looked around and mumbled, "From where do I start?" "Should I make it seven hours?", asked Jin. Yoongi immediately shook his head and ran towards a shelf and started arranging all the files and books there. He cleared the shelf first and cleaned it and then re-stacked all the files and books again neatly there.

Jin comfortably sat on the chair and opened his phone and started scrolling. He was glancing at Yoongi from time to time who was doing his work quietly, trying not to think about the past and get over it.

He kept working. Three hours went by and Yoongi was almost done with his work. He was arranging the last stack of files. After completing that, he went towards Jin and spoke, "Hyung, its done. C-can I g-go now?" Jin looked at Yoongi and asked, "For how much hours I asked you to stay here?" Yoongi answered, "S-six hours." Jin then checked his watch and said, "And its only been three hours. So, you can't leave now."

Yoongi gulped and asked in a low voice, W-what will I do here then? P-please let me go hyung." Jin then stood up from his chair and paced around the room and brought six big heavy books and put it on the table in front of Yoongi.