Chapter 41

On the other hand, with Tae

It was around 1 am in the night and Tae was still lying on the cold bathroom floor, water still running. After a few moments, he slowly pulled himself up and closed the water and mumbled, "I must be crazy." Then he slowly stood up and went out of the bathroom. He picked up his car keys and left the mansion, fully drenched in water.

He was feeling sad and guilty. He needed comfort. He needed someone to tell him that its all fine. Its nothing to worry about and everything will be fine super soon. He got into his car and drove off to his one and only comfort.

He went to Yoona's house and pulled off his car in front of her house. Without thinking anything, he called her. After a few rings, she picked up the call and spoke in a sleepy voice, "H-hello? Who's this?" "Yoona, its me, Tae. Can you please come out for few minutes?", said Tae in a broken voice.

Yoona sat on her bed abruptly and ran towards the window and looked out and saw Tae's car there. She was fully awake now. She asked, "S-sir... w-why are you h-here at this time? Everything is fine, right?" Tae spoke, "Please come." Before Yoona could say anything, he cut the call.

Yoona stared at the phone screen but immediately ran outside the house. She saw Tae standing there leaning on his car with his head down. She approached closer and saw him fully drenched. She ran towards him and asked worridly, "W-what happened to you? Why are you all drenched in water?" Tae didn't said anything just looked up at Yoona's face. Yoona looked at Tae whose eyes were all red and puffy clearly showing that he cried alot. She spoke, "S-sir... w-what happened? Why are you like-------".

She was cut-off in between when Tae suddenly hugged her tightly. Yoona just froze not knowing what to do. Tae spoke, "Please let me hug you for sometime." Yoona didn't say anything and started caressing his back softly, a bit hesitently. Tae closed his eyes and kept hugging Yoona like that.

After a few minutes, they broke the hug and Yoona asked softly, "If you are comfortable.... can I ask what has happened?" Tae hold Yoona's hands and said, "I am always comfortable with you Yoona." Yoona didn't said anything. After few seconds, Tae said, "Y-you know I hurted my elder brother alot. I... I said so many mean things to him. I don't have courage to face him now. I c-can't..... I am feeling so g-guilty. I don't know w-what should I do."

Yoona looked at Tae and said, "Everything will be fine soon. You must have not hurted him intentionally. Infact, you can't hurt anyone intentionally.... you are a very kind person to do so." Tae asked, "H-how can you say that?" Yoona spoke, "I just know... you can't do anything wrong to anyone ever. You can't hurt anyone in life. You are so kind to do that." Tae didn't said anything just kept staring at Yoona. He in his mind, "But I had hurted you Yoona. Once, you will remember all that, you will hate me again. I don't want to let you go away from myself ever again."

Tae came out of his thoughts when Yoona shook him and called him, "Taehyung sir! Sir!"

Tae came out of his world. Yoona said, "You are all wet... you will catch a cold." Tae then cupped Yoona's face and said, "Please let me be a little selfish Yoona. D-don't stop me please." Then he leaned his head towards Yoona. Yoona's eyes widened but she didn't know why she can't stop Tae. She should have pushed Tae away but couldn't. She just closed her eyes tightly. Tae also closed his eyes and he was about to attach his lips to her's but suddenly Yoona backed away with a jerk.

Tae opened his eyes and saw that Yoona's mom had come there and pulled her away from Taehyung. "M-mom.... what are you doing here?", said Yoona. Yoona's mom doesn't answer her and stood in front of Tae and spoke, "Why are you here at this time? Go from here and stay away ftom my daughter." Before Tae could say anything, Yoona's mom grabbed her right hand wrist and started dragging her in.