Chapter 29

Time skips, after 3 days

In the last three days, none of the Kim brothers were at peace.

Yoongi was deliberately overworking himself. He keeps himself indulged in work day and night. He didn't even had eaten properly nor he had proper sleep from past days. He keeps thinking about his younger brothers whom he loves more than anyone else. He avoids living in the mansion for more time, instead he stays at his Company office or at the base most of the time. He secretely goes to Jungkook's cafe sometimes and watch him working there from a distance. Other time, he goes to Tae's Company and waits for him at the parking lot to watch him from a distance while entering and leaving from there. He was missing them to the core. He was blaming himself for everything that happened.

Sohee was trying to take care of Yoongi but he was not at all listening to him. He was just working and working and working. Jin scolds him sometime for not taking care of himself. He then promised Jin that he will take care of himself but he was clearly not doing so.

On the other hand, Taehyung was all gloomy and sad. He too couldn't eat anything properly from past days. He daily goes to pick up Jimin from the mansion and also drops him there just to see his elder brother. He don't enters in the mansion but still he goes there daily just in case he gets to see Yoongi. Jimin always tries to make him understand to get back to the mansion. Tae was somehow getting this in his head that what he did was not right. He was regretting and he already apologized to Sohee for his behaviour but he couldn't face Yoongi yet. In the Company, he always seems lost somewhere. The employees were also noticing his behaviour from past days but they can't ask him directly.

Yoona tried to talk to Tae as they were a bit close before all this happened. Tae didn't tell her anything clearly and just kept saying that he is fine. Yoona was worried for Tae that she herself couldn't understand why she is this worried for him. She told herself that its just because he is her boss and he is always sweet towards her so maybe that's why, she is also feeling bad for him when he is sad.

Jungkook was also not well. He too was not able to eat anything properly. He has been getting scolded by Tae for every small reason. Tae in a way was with him but he seems different from past some days. Jungkook was missing his both elder brothers. He was not at all liking living away from his Yoongi hyung. He just wanted to set everything right and he wants to make everything like before but didn't know how to. He was now determined to apologize to Yoongi properly and ask him to take him back into the mansion but before that he had to talk to Tae. He knew that if he went to Yoongi without asking Tae then it will not be good. Tae will definitely get mad and the situation will get worse.

Eunwoo daily visits Jungkook's cafe to check on him whether he is fine or not. Jungkook was not pushing him away but instead, there earlier bond of friendship was somewhere back. Jungkook now shares his problem and whatever going on in his mind with Eunwoo and Eunwoo consoles him or suggests him what to do. Their bond was now not just limited to friendship, it feels a little way more than that and it was felt by both of them. Jungkook listens to Eunwoo and Eunwoo always takes care of him. They are very much comfortable with each other.

Present time

Morning, around 8 am, at Kim mansion

Sohee woke up and saw Yoongi peacefully sleeping besides her. She kissed his forehead and mumbled, "Take rest baby." Then she went into the washroom to get freshen up. She did her morning routine and went out of their room.

She went to the kitchen and thought to cook Yoongi's favourite dishes today hoping that he will eat properly today. She started cooking.

After some time Jimin came to the kitchen and said, "Morning Noona!" Sohee glanced at him and spoke, "Morning Jimin!" "Noona.... what are you making?", asked Jimin. "Yoongi's favourite dishes. I just hope he eats properly today. He had not eaten properly since Tae and Kook left", said Sohee sighing.