Chapter 24

As Yoongi was coming closer to him, Jungkook was scooting backwards. He spoke while stuttering and sobbing badly, "S-sorry h-hyung.... p-please..... I am... I a-am s-sorry...... p-please...... I w-will n-not do anything l-like t-this again... I am r-really sorry..... l-leave that h-hammer... p-please hyung... I-i a-am s-scared.... w-what are you g-going to do with that hammer? S-sorry hyung...........".

Yoongi took some more steps towards Jungkook and threw the hammer on the floor besides him. Jungkook flinched by this sudden action. He looked at Yoongi being confused.

Yoongi didn't said anything and went towards the back wall of room. It was a metal wall looking like some kind of door. There was a lever on the wall. He pulled down that lever. The metal wall like door started opening slowly. Jungkook was still on the floor looking at whatever Yoongi was doing.

The wall opened slowly causing Jungkook to widen his eyes. There was a person behind the wall with only his right leg chained. He was looking extremely weak and pale. He was lying on the cold floor. There were many wounds and marks on his body.... new and old. Many stitches on his body. He was looking lifeless just waiting for his death.

Jungkook easily recognised that person. He looked at Yoongi with questionable eyes. Yoongi turned and asked Jungkook, "Remember him?" Jungkook slowly nodded his head and spoke in a low voice, "J-junho!"

Yoongi just hummed. Jungkook asked in a low voice, "W-why he is still here?" "Because I didn't let him die", said Yoongi emotionlessly. Jungkook gulped after listening to Yoongi and then he looked at Junho's figure again. Junho was just alive... not able to move... not able to speak at all. Jungkook was not able to figure out what Yoongi is upto.

Then Yoongi went towards Junho and tapped him lightly with his foot on his head. Junho knew already who he was. He opened his mouth to speak something. He somehow managed to speak few words. He spoke in a very low and broken voice not audible properly, "K-k.... ki-l-l m-me p-ple-ase."

Yoongi crouched down to his level and said, "Don't worry you will get your death today." Junho didn't reacted at all. After saying this, Yoongi got up and took his steps towards Jungkook and said emotionlessly, "Pick up this hammer and kill him." Jungkook who was looking at Junho with teary eyes now diverted his gaze towards Yoongi and said, "K-kill him? W-with hammer?"

Yoongi nodded and said plainly, "Smash his head multiple times and kill him." Jungkook gulped hard. He just can't kill anyone like this... this mercilessly. He can no doubt use a gun or dagger but killing someone by a hammer is too much for him. He can't imagine squashing anyone to death with a hammer and that too Junho, his first love.

Yoongi then said pulling Jungkook out of his thoughts, "Get up Jungkook. Do what I am saying." "N-no hyung... I c-can't do this", said Jungkook shaking his head as no. "Why? Get up and do it", said Yoongi. Jungkook again shook his head. "I SAID GET UP", yelled Yoongi. Jungkook flinched hardly but still didn't got up.

Yoongi harshly grabbed Jungkook's arm and pulled him up making him stand. Then he picked up the hammer and gave it to Jungkook and said, "Now show me what can you do. Go!" Jungkook shook his head again and said, "N-no hyung... please." Yoongi clenched his jaw in anger and took the hammer from Jungkook and said, "I will do it then!"

Jungkook's eyes widened. Yoongi took his steps towards Junho but Jungkook stopped him by hugging him from behind. He spoke, "No hyung... don't do this.... please... kill him by the gun.. yes... use the gun but please don't do this." "Leave me Jungkook", said Yoongi trying to get out of his grip but Jungkook tightened his grip more. Yoongi then pushed away Jungkook with full force making him fall on the floor hardly. Then he took his steps towards Junho. He was about to hit the hammer on Junho's head but before that two gun shots were heard and Junho was dead already.