Chapter 12

Time skips, in Jungkook's room

The doctor was stitching the wounds on Jungkook's arm and thigh. Yoongi was sitting beside Jungkook and Eunwoo was standing at a distance. There was complete silence in the room.

After few minutes, after the doctor was done, he spoke, "Sir, I have properly stitched his wounds. The cuts are deep. He needs proper care." Yoongi hummed. Then the doctor looked at Jungkook and spoke softly, "Be careful and don't put pressure on the stitches, okay. And the effect of anesthesia will start wearing off after some time and your wounds will start paining. So take these painkillers whenever you feel the pain is unbearable, okay."

Jungkook nodded his head and spoke, "Okay doctor. Thank you!" The doctor smiled and said, "Its my work. I will come to check you again." "Okay", said Jungkook.

"Eunwoo you go to the base and drop the doctor to the hospital", said Yoongi. "Yes sir", said Eunwoo and left with the doctor after glancing at Jungkook.

Then Yoongi stood up and adjusted Jungkook's blanket properly and caressed his head softly and said, "Take rest and don't do any stupidity now. Take care of yourself Kook. I will send your dinner here." Jungkook nodded his head.

Then Yoongi started leaving from there but heard Jungkook saying, "Sorry hyung." Yoongi turned around and faced Jungkook. Jungkook spoke again, "I am sorry I messed up the assignment today. I always tries my best hyung but I don't know, something always goes wrong."

Yoongi sighed and spoke, "Its okay Kook and ------". He was cut-off by Jungkook in between who starting rambling, "How is it okay hyung? I know if there would have been someone else at my place, you would have killed him by now. I mean not literally killed but you would have scared off that person to the extent that he would have peed in his pants. And you would have punished him so so so so hard..... but you just scolded me a little and not to forget slapped me, two hard slaps. My cheek is still paining. Hyung, please next time, whenever you are going to slap me, please take off your ring first. It hurts like hell. Your slaps are already very hard and on top of that... that stupid ring-------".

Jungkook shut his mouth when realised that he spoke too much. Yoongi then said, "Any other area for improvement before slapping you?" Jungkook looked down and didn't said anything.

Yoongi then sat beside Jungkook and caressed his cheek where he slapped him. Jungkook looked at his elder brother with his doe eyes. Yoongi then asked, "Kook, why are you so stubborn? Why you want to be a part of mafias, hmm? See.... you have to bear all this pain. Your will get scolded and punished for every smallest mistake. Your life will also not be safe. It will be a hell baby. Please leave all this."

Jungkook looked away and didn't said anything. Yoongi sighed and spoke, "Tell me Jungkook, why you want to do this?" "There's no reason hyung", said Jungkook in a low voice still looking away.

"Kook, I am here for you. You don't have to live such a hard life. Enjoy your life baby. Find your dreams and make them come true. Tell me... don't you want to do something good in your life..... umm, just like Tae. He wanted to be a designer and model and he is doing so. You always liked basketball.... don't you want to pursue it further?", asked Yoongi.

Jungkook looked at Yoongi and said, "My dream is to be a mafia king and look, I am working for it hyung." Yoongi sighed and didn't said anything. "Please support me hyung", said Jungkook looking hopefully at Yoongi.

Yoongi got up from the bed and said, "I will surely support you the day you will tell me the real reason of you joining mafias." Jungkook said, "I will tell you the reason when you will tell me why are you so against of me joining mafias."