Chapter 17

Flashback continues

Jungkook was not at all listening to anyone. He didn't ate or drank anything. Tae, Jimin, Sohee, everyone tried to make him eat something but he was stubborn.

Sohee tried to convince Yoongi to release Jungkook but in vain. Tae and Jimin also tried. They all tried to convince Jin too but he just said, "Yoongi is doing right. Jungkook has lost his mind. He needs to be set right."

Jin didn't heard them more and just left the mansion. Jimin was in his room and Tae went to Yoongi's home office room to talk to him again. He knocked on the door and entered in. He saw Sohee talking to Yoong calmly, "Yoon... lets talk to Jungkook calmly and make him understand that its dangerous. Keeping him chained is not the right solution. He is being stubborn right now. He will not listen like this. Lets talk to him softly."

"We have already tried talking to him softly many time but he is not going to listen to us. This is the only way left", said Yoongi. Before Sohee could say anything, Tae interrupted them and spoke, "Hyung.... I think noona is right. I will talk to him. Please leave him." Yoongi sighed and said, "He is not going to listen. Talking to him is just nonsense. I will handle him my way now."

"Hyung please try to understand. Take him out from there. He is not even drinking a single drop of water. He will get sick like this", said Tae. Yoongi didn't said anything and just stood up from his chair and left from there. Tae sighed being all tensed.

Sohee left the office room after patting Tae's shoulder and went to her room. Yoongi left the mansion and drove off to somewhere. Tae went to the basement and stayed beside Jungkook until he slept. After Jungkook slept, Tae also left the basement.

Later at night, Yoongi came back to the mansion and headed towards the basement. He entered in the room where Jungkook was kept and saw Jungkook sleeping on the cold floor still chained. He sighed and went towards him slowly and sat down besides him. He unlocked the chain-cuffs from Jungkook's wrist and caressed his wrists softly which were a little red by now. Then he unlocked the chains from his legs and waist and caressed his skin softly. His eyes getting a little teary.

He then carefully held Jungkook's head and put it in his lap and stroked his hair softly. He saw dried tears on his face. He softly caressed his cheeks and spoke softly, "I am sorry Kook. I hate myself for doing this with you..... b-but baby why are being so stubborn. L-leave all this please."

Some tears escaped from his eyes. Then he noticed Jungkook's dried lips. He then called one of the guards. The guard entered inside the room and bowed to Yoongi and said, "Yes sir."

Yoongi whispered talked to him and said strenly, "Can't you see he is sleeping? Talk slowly." The guard gulped and bowed again and whispered spoke, "I am sorry boss." Yoongi just hummed and said, "Bring a pain relief ointment and a glass of water and spoon." The guard nodded his head and left the room without making any noise.

After few minutes, the guard came back and gave all the things to Yoongi. "Leave", said Yoongi to the guard. The guard bowed and left. Yoongi picked up the glass of water and the spoon. He took the water in spoon and carefully put it near Jungkook's mouth and made him drink it. Jungkook drank the water in his sleep. Yoongi made him drink few more sips with the help of spoon.

He then took the ointment and applied it slowly on Jungkook's wrists, legs and waist to get rid of the pain and reddening. He then kept stroking his hair softly and said, "Please listen to me baby. Don't trouble me more please. I can't see you like this."

Yoongi remained there for the whole night, caressing Jungkook's hair and regretting for doing this with Jungkook. In the early morning, before Jungkook could wake up.... Yoongi made him drink some more water and mumbled, "I know you will not drink or eat anything after waking up." He then carefully put his head on the floor and chained his hands, legs and waist again.