Chapter 20

Time skips, next morning

It was early morning, around 6 am. Yoongi came out of his room and went towards the kitchen to get some water. When he was going towards the kitchen, he saw Jungkook entering in the mansion. He was going towards his room but Yoongi stopped him, "Jungkook!"

Jungkook flinched due to the sudden voice and slowly turned around. He spoke, "Y-yeah hyung?" "From where are you coming?", asked Yoongi. "I... I was------", said Jungkook but cut-off by Yoongi in between who spoke, "Tell me honestly. Were you out of the mansion for the whole night? And where?"

Jungkook looked here and there and mumbled, "Ahhh! Why he woke up this early? Come on Jungkook say something." "I am waiting for your answer", said Yoongi. "I... I went for jogging... y-yeah jogging", answered Jungkook. Yoongi said, "Don't lie Jungkook. Tell me the truth." "I am not lying... I went for jogging only", said Jungkook. "So why you took so much time to answer?", asked Yoongi.

Jungkook said in a low voice, "You came suddenly so I got a little startled... thats why." Before Yoongi could say anything, Jungkook spoke dramatically, "And you know how much scary you are hyung. Anyone could get scared of you easily." Yoongi sighed and said, "Okay okay... go now."

Jungkook nodded and turned around to leave but just then Yoongi called him again, "Kook!" Jungkook looked at Yoongi and asked, "Yeah?"

"What do you want to have for breakfast? Tell me... I will cook your favourite food today", said Yoongi. Jungkook smiled widely and asked, "Really??" "Yeah... tell me", said Yoongi. Jungkook started thinking and said, "Ummm... I want kimchi fried rice, my favourite noodles and waffles with ice-cream.... yeah all of these." Yoongi chuckled and was about to say something but then Jungkook said with a pout, "Ahhh! No ice-cream....... I forgot."

Yoongi said, "Aishhh Kook... you can have ice-cream. Yesterday you were not ready to eat dinner thats why I scolded you baby." Jungkook said in a low voice, "You need not to scold me that harshly." Yoongi went towards Jungkook and caress his hair and spoke, "Aww my poor baby.... Go and sleep for some time more... I will cook everything for you." Jungkook smiled and said, "Okay hyungie.... thank you." Then he left from there happily. Yoongi smiled while looking at Jungkook.

Time skips, breakfast time, 8:30 am

Yoongi was cooking breakfast and Sohee was helping him. Yoongi was cutting some veggies and Sohee was preparing the batter for making waffles. She asked Yoongi showing him the bowl, "Yoon... see... is this okay?" Yoongi looked at the bowl and checked the batter and said, "Hmm.. its looks good." Then suddenly Sohee dipped her finger into the batter and applied it on Yoongi's cheek and laughed.

"Ahhh.... what are you doing!", exclaimed Yoongi. "What I did?", said Sohee innocently. "Ohh really..... come here", said Yoongi and pulled Sohee towards himself and caged her in between his arms and rubbed his cheek with batter on hers. "Ahhhh Yoon..... leave me", said Sohee while laughing a little trying to get out his grip. "Why now? Huh?", said Yoongi.

Sohee then grabbed the noodles flour from the kitchen counter and threw it on Yoongi. He left her and yelled, "Sohee!!! You are gone now." Then he also took a handful of noodle flour and threw it towards Sohee but she dodged it. Yoongi picked up some flour again and ran behind her to threw it on her. Sohee started running around the kitchen counter. Yoongi spoke, "Stop right there Sohee." "Catch me if you can", teased Sohee.

Soon Yoongi caught Sohee's arm and pulled her towards himself. Sohee's head bumped into Yoongi's chest. Yoongi wrapped his arm around her waist and said, "Where will you go now  huh?" "Yoon.... leave me", said Sohee while looking into Yoongi's eyes. "Not this easily", said Yoongi. Then he took the flour from the bowl and applied it on Sohee's cheek. Then he leaned towards her lips and started kissing her hungrily.