Chapter 10

With Tae and Jimin

After Tae and Jimin left the mansion, they went towards their car and drove off towards their office. Jimin said while driving, "Why you behaved like that Taehyung-ah?"

Tae sighed and spoke, "I don't know myself. Hyung is doing too much. Kook is getting hurt, not just because of punishments but also from his harshness. What can I do now? Can't Jungkook leave all this?"

Jimin sighed and didn't spoke anything. Tae said, "Lets go to the hospital. I want to meet Yoona." Jimin looked at Taehyung shocked and said, "Huh? Are you mad? She don't even recognizes us." "Come on Jimin-ah.... lets go... everything will be fine", said Tae.

"How will we handle the situation there, huh? And what about Yoona's mom? She will not let you meet her", said Jimin. Tae sighed and mumbled, "Shit! I forgot about her mom."

"What are you thinking now?", asked Jimin. "Umm.... lets go to our office for now and Jimin, get me information from the hospital staff if Yoona got discharged or not?", said Tae. "Do you think of me as your assisstant huh? Do it yourself", scoffed Jimin.

"I think you forgot....... give me my porsche back", said Tae. "Uhhhh.... moron!", said Jimin getting frustated. "You yourself signed up for this my dear best friend", said Tae. "Just shut up.... I hate all this", said Jimin. Tae just chuckled.

Time skips, in evening, around 5:30 pm, at Yoongi's base

"Is everything set?", asked Eunwoo. "Yes... I have double checked everything", said Jungkook. "Okay... please don't mess up the assignment. I don't want Yoongi sir to get mad at us", said Eunwoo. "Yeah, I will not", said Jungkook.

Eunwoo glanced at Jungkook. He saw him all silent and not talking much. Also, he was not misbehaving with him today. He was looking a little lost. Eunwoo asked not looking at Jungkook while fixing the daggers in his boot, "Are you fine?"

Jungkook glanced at Eunwoo and replied simply, "Yes, I am fine." Eunwoo just hummed still unsure. Then Eunwoo tapped on his earpiece and spoke, "I want you all ready in the parking area right now." "Yes sir", reply recieved from other side. "Lets go Jungkook", spoke Eunwoo.

"Yeah, lets go", said Jungkook while taking a deep breathe. They both went towards the parking area. The guards were already present there all ready to go. Jungkook looked at them and asked, "Why there are four guards?" "Yoongi hyung asked me to take two more guards with us", said Eunwoo. Jungkook said a small okay.

They all sat in their cars and left for the location. Jungkook and Eunwoo are in one car and the guards in other cars. Eunwoo was driving. There was complete silence. Eunwoo looked at Jungkook and found him shaking his leg and rubbing his palms in nervousness.

Eunwoo spoke gaining his attention, "Are you nervous?" Jungkook gulped and said, "A little." "Why?", asked Eunwoo. Jungkook looked at him with a questioning look. "Umm, I mean... you have handled many assignments before... that too solely. You can do it easily", said Eunwoo while driving and focusing on the road.

Jungkook sighed and said, "I can't disappoint hyung. What if I will not be able to complete the assignment successfully? What if I mess up?"

"You will not", said Eunwoo now looking at Jungkook. Jungkook also looked at him. They broke the eye-contact and Eunwoo concentrated on the road again and said, "I..... I trust you. You can do it without messing up." "How can you trust me this much? Even hyung don't trust me at all", said Jungkook in a sad tone.

"Umm... because I know you. We were best friends", said Eunwoo hoping that Jungkook will become a little comfortable with him like before. Jungkook chuckled bitterly and said, "We were.... but now we are not. I don't want to discuss all that." Eunwoo didn't said anything and gripped the stearing wheel tightly. There was a complete silence again.