Chapter 33

(Flashback continues)

Time skips, next morning

Yoongi opened his eyes with a snap when someone threw cold water on his face. He breathed heavily and gasped for air. Then he looked around and found himself lying on the cold floor of the same basement room. He hands still cuffed behind his back and there was a little stinging pain in his right hand. His eyes fell on the iv stand placed close to him that was attached to his right hand.

Then he heard someone saying, "He is awake." He looked towards the voice and saw the main guard standing at a distance with his head low. Mr. Kim was sitting there on the chair with crossed legged puffing a ciggarete. Yesterday's visuals started coming to Yoongi's mind. He gulped hard while looking at his dad. Then his dad stood up from the chair and took his steps towards Yoongi and crouched down to his level and spoke in a deep cold voice, "Don't you think you are much weak? Easily fainted yesterday? Huh?"

Yoongi didn't said anything just looked away. Mr. Kim grabbed his hair in his fist and made Yoongi look at himself and said, "How dare you ignore me huh? Who am I?" "Mafia king... ruthless", said Yoongi. Mr. Kim fisted his hair more tightly. Yoongi hissed in pain. Mr. Kim asked, "What I am to you?" Yoongi didn't answered. Mr. Kim yelled, "I ASKED WHAT I AM TO YOU?" "D-dad", said Yoongi with teary eyes.

"Right and you are my son. So what little children always do?", asked Mr. Kim. Yoongi spoke, "Always o-obeys their dad." "And what you did?", asked Mr. Kim. "Disobeyed you", replied Yoongi. "Then what you deserve?", asked Mr. Kim. "Punishment", said Yoongi.

Mr. Kim chuckled and released Yoongi's hair being satisfied and said, "You still remember all my lessons." Yoongi didn't said anything just kept lying on the floor. Mr. Kim stood up and asked, "Since you are my son..... why don't you choose your own punishment? I am giving you this much freedom." Yoongi didn't reacted at all. He knew that his dad was just playing with him. At last, he will do what he wants. There's no point saying anything to him.

When Yoongi didn't answered, Mr. Kim went and placed his foot on Yoongi's thigh and pressed it hardly. Yoongi groaned in pain and shut his eyes. Mr. Kim said while gritting his teeth, "Answer me whenever I asks something. Understood?" Yoongi gulped and opened his eyes and spoke in a low voice, "Y-yes." "Good! So tell me what I asked", said Mr. Kim. Yoongi spoke, "W-whatever you'll decide.... I a-am ready to take that punishment."

"Ummmm, then........", said Mr. Kim pretending to think while walking around Yoongi. He went towards the iv stand and pulled the needle harshly causing the needle to pull out with a jerk from Yoongi's hand making him yelp in pain. He then went and sat down on his chair and spoke still pretending to think, "I already whipped you yesterday and.... that show..  it was amazing. What else can we do then?" Then he asked his main guard, "Dooshik, what you says? What should we do?" The guard first glanced at Yoongi and then looked at Mr. Kim and spoke, "S-sir.... I... I think we should just let him stay here."

Mr. Kim chuckled and asked, "Are you pitying him?" Dooshik didn't answer. Yoongi just took a deep breathe. Mr. Kim then spoke in a deep scary voice, "Pity is not a word here. Don't you know that?" Dooshik bowed and said, "I am sorry sir." Mr. Kim then said calmly, "Go and start kicking him mercilessly... like you do to our enemies." Dooshik's eyes widened and he looked at Mr. Kim and stuttered, "M-me?" "Yes you", said Mr. Kim. Dooshik can never think to hit Yoongi because he always protected him as his guard since he was a child.

"B-but sir... young master is like my--------", said Dooshik but was cut-off by Mr. Kim in between who pulled out his gun and pointed it at Dooshik and said, "Are you going or want me to kill you?" Dooshik was about to say something but before that, Yoongi spoke, "Dooshik uncle..... do what dad is saying. I am ready to take my punishment."