Chapter 27

Time skips, next morning, at Eunwoo's apartment

It was around 7 am in the morning and Eunwoo woke up and came downstairs only to see the most adorable sight in front of him. Jungkook was sleeping on the floor totally wrapped in the blanket. Eunwoo chuckled and mumbled, "Why is he sleeping like this?" He went towards Jungkook and caressed his hair softly. He adored him for some good minutes and then he went into the washroom to freshen up.

He quickly did his morning routine and came out of the washroom with his hair wet. He looked at Jungkook and found him still sleeping peacefully on the floor. He sighed and shook his head. He mumbled, "He is still sleeping on the floor. Did he fall off the couch?" He went near him and crouched down to his level and shook him to wake him up but Jungkook was in deep sleep. Eunwoo mumbled, "How to wake him up now?"

Then he brought his head near Jungkook's face and splashed the water on his face from his wet hair. Jungkook squirmed in his sleep and whined a little in his sleep. Eunwoo again did the same and this time Jungkook opened his eyes getting annoyed. Jungkook looked at Eunwoo who was already looking at him with a smile on his face.

They were very close to each other. They both were looking into each other's eyes. Unknowingly, Jungkook's hand travelled towards Eunwoo's face and his fingers start tracing his facial features slowly..... first his forehead, then his cheekbones and then his nose. Eunwoo's breathe hitched and he gulped.

Jungkook's fingers were now travelling towards Eunwoo's lips but before that, Eunwoo abruptly got up from there and said getting awkward, "I t-think you should g-get up now." Then he ran towards the kitchen immediately. His heart was beating very fastly. He mumbled, "What was that?" Then he took some deep breathes to calm himself down.

Jungkook on the other hand was still lying on the floor with his one hand in air. He mentally slapped himself and punched the air multiple times getting frustated. He looked at his hand and mumbled yelled, "ARE YOU INSANE??? WHY YOU DID THAT?? STUPID HAND!!!!!"

Jungkook then got up immediately and went into the washroom to freshen up. His cheeks were heated up and his heart beat was a bit fast. He in his mind, "Whats happening to me? I should leave from here I think. I am getting mad here."

After sometime Jungkook came out after taking a shower. Eunwoo was making breakfast in the kitchen. They both had a eye contact but nobody said anything. Jungkook blow dried his hair. Then he slowly went towards the kitchen.

He asked Eunwoo not looking at him, "Can you give me the charger please? My phone is switched off since yesterday evening." "Yeah... its near the tv socket", said Eunwoo. Jungkook hummed and went there and put his phone on charging & then switched it on.

Then he again went towards the kitchen. He said to Eunwoo, "Umm... I t-think I should l-leave from here." Eunwoo stopped cooking and looked at Jungkook and asked, "Why? Are you not comfortable here?" Jungkook replied while scratching his nape awkwardly, "N-no... its not like that. A-actually, I was.... actually I don't w-want to bother you more. I will look for some other place to stay and for the time being, I will stay in my cafe."

Eunwoo continued cooking but said plainly, "You are not going anywhere." Jungkook looked at Eunwoo and said, "W-what?" "I mean you obviously can't stay in your cafe. Stay here until you find some other good place", said Eunwoo. Jungkook shook his head and said, "No no... I will leave in some time. I will stay in the cafe." Eunwoo sighed and said, "Why don't you listen to me at all? Stay here if I am saying." "B-but I------", said Jungkook but got cut-off by Eunwoo in between who spoke softly, "Jungkook, I am not letting you stay in the cafe and its final. Okay?" Jungkook pouted and nodded his head slowly and mumbled a small okay.