Chapter 13

Time skips, around 8:30 am, dining room

Yoongi and Sohee entered the dining area with a sweet smile crept on their faces. They saw Tae and Jimin already sitting there discussing something. They looked at each other and nodded slightly. Then they went towards the table and settled down.

"Good morning hyung and noona", greeted Tae and Jimin. Yoongi just hummed. Sohee was also sitting silently. Tae and Jimin looked at each other and gestured something. Jimin whispered to Tae, "Yahh! Is hyung angry today?" "I don't know", whispered back Tae.

Then they saw Jungkook coming down. He came to the dining area while limping a little. He greeted everyone and then settled down. Yoongi spoke in a stern voice, "Why you came downstairs?" Jungkook replied, "I am fine and I am ready to go for work."

Yoongi suddenly banged his fist on the table and said in a loud voice, "You are not going anywhere and how many times do I need to tell you this?". Tae and Jimin glanced at each other. Jungkook just looked down. Before anyone could say anything, Sohee spoke, "Yoon, why are you being like this in the morning? What is your problem?"

Yoongi looked at Sohee and fake shouted on her, "I don't have any problem. They all never listens to me especially Jungkook. What should I do huh?" Sohee argued back, "Have you gone insane, huh? You are really a stubborn person. Why are you being this angry without any reason, huh?"

Tae, Jimin and Jungkook were looking at both of them fighting. Jungkook sighed and asked, "Are they fighting because of me?" Jimin said, "Ani... they always fights without any reason. So chill bro and enjoy." Tae spoke, "I don't think we should enjoy this. We should stop them." Jimin chuckled and said, "Try it bro."

Tae sighed and spoke to Yoongi and Sohee, "Hyung, noona... why you guys are fighting? Stop it please." They both didn't listened to Tae and coninued bickering with each other. They heard Sohee saying, "Can't you control your anger a bit?" Yoongi said, "I am already controlling my anger. Just see yourself. You are yelling at me for nothing."

"Wow... now you are blaming me. Just shut up and don't talk to me again", said Sohee. "Great! Everyone always blames me only. I just hope that our child will not be like you", said Yoongi. "What? You mean it? Huh?", asked Sohee while looking at Yoongi. "Yes yes I mean it. I don't want our child to be like you", said Yoongi.

Sohee stood up from the chair with teary eyes and ran towards their room while saying, "I hate you!" Yoongi stood up and yelled to stop her, "Baby whats wrong? I was just acting as we planned..... baby listen.... baby....".

Yoongi was about to run behind Sohee but Jimin stopped him by grabbing his wrist and asked, "Hyung, what was all that, huh? What acting?" Yoongi replied, "Ummm... actually Sohee is pregnant and--------".

He got cut-off by Jimin in between who yelled, "WHAT? I AM GOING TO BE AN UNCLE? And you are saying this so casually?" Before he could answer, Tae asked, "Is it true hyung?" Just the Jungkook spoke, "Tell us fast hyung.... is it true?"

Yoongi yelled, "YES! YESS!! Its true. Sohee is pregnant and we planned to surprise you guys by fake fighting. But I think I messed up and I need to go to her now and make it up to-------".

Yoongi stopped talking when he saw Tae, Jimin and Jungkook running towards Yoongi's room. He heard them saying, "Why you made her cry hyung?".... "Are you insane? Who plans to surprise like this?"..... "You better apologize to her"....."Don't you dare to hurt her again!"

Yoongi sighed and mumbled, "Ahhh! What a great morning!!"

In Yoongi's room

Tae, Jimin and Jungkook barged into Yoongi's room followed by Yoongi himself. They looked around but couldn't find Sohee there. Then Jimin's gaze went towards the balcony. Then he spoke, "Noona must be in balcony."