Chapter 44

After all the Kim brothers were done after having their brothers moment, Yoongi said, "Now you both leave. Its already late. You guys must have alot of work to do." Tae looked at his phone screen and immediately stood up and said, "Oh no... its already 5:30... I have a meeting at 6. I need to leave."

Then he looked at Yoongi and Jungkook and said, "I am leaving guys. I am getting late." Yoongi stood up from the couch and said, "Okay... you go fast but after finishing that meeting, immediately go to the mansion." "Huh? Why?", asked Tae. Yoongi went closer to Tae and put his palm on Tae's forehead and said, "Because you have slight fever. Go home early and take rest. No compromise on your health. Understood?" Tae smiled and nodded his head and spoke, "Okay hyung... I will go to the mansion early."

"Good... now go and wrap up your work early. Call me when you reach home, I will send the doctor", said Yoongi. "Yeah... bye hyung", said Tae and then he left from there.

Yoongi then looked at Jungkook who was lying on the couch while closing his eyes. Yoongi went and ruffled his hair and asked, "Are you sleepy Kook?" Jungkook slightly opened his eyes and said, "Yes hyung... I am so tired." "Come on get up then and go to the mansion and sleep till dinner time, okay? Go", said Yoongi. Jungkook stood up while rubbing his eyes cutely.

Yoongi then said, "Come... I will ask the driver to drop you at mansion." Jungkook just nodded his head tiredly. He then held Jungkook's hand and started taking him outside of the office. All the employees saw Yoongi with a soft smile taking a sleepy Jungkook with him.

The new girl kept looking at the Kim brothers and mumbled, "The younger one is so cute. And look at our boss. He looks so protective of him. He never smiles but look at him now.. so soft for his younger brother." The other employee said, "I think he loves his brother alot." Everyone else present there agreed and then they all get back to their work.

Yoongi came out of the office and went towards the parking area with Jungkook. He made him sit inside the car, on the back seat and said, "Go safely Kook." "Yeah hyung", said Jungkook sleepily. Yoongi sighed and closed the car door after buckling the seat belt and taking the bike keys from Jungkook's pocket. Then he asked the driver to take him to the mansion safely. The car drove off.

Yoongi then called another man and handed him over the bike keys and said, "Take the bike to the mansion amd park it there." "Okay sir", said the other person. Yoongi then went back inside the office while mumbling, "He can't take care of himself. Such a baby."

The moment Yoongi entered in his cabin, Hobi spoke, "Lets go fast... Mr. Baek is already here for the meeting. He is waiting for so long." "Oh no... I literally forgot about that. Lets go", said Yoongi and they both went to the meeting room.

Time skips, 8 pm, at Kim mansion

Yoongi entered in the Kim mansion after a tiring meeting. He went and sit down on the sofa in the living room. Sohee came and sit beside him and hugged him softly and spoke, "Tired baby?" Yoongi hummed and caressed Sohee's hair softly. Yoongi then asked to Sohee, "You are fine right?" "Yeah, I am totally fine", said Sohee. "You have your doctor's appointment tomorrow. I will take you there", said Yoongi. Sohee smiled and pecked Yoongi's lips. Yoongi also pecked Sohee's lips.

Yoongi then spoke while caressing her hair, "Take care of yourself and our baby. Don't overwork and just tell me okay whatever you need." Sohee said, "I am not overworking. I came early today. Ahhh... I just remember, why you sent the doctor to the mansion today? I saw him leaving when I entered in." Yoongi spoke, "Tae was having a little fever." "What? Is it really bad? I should check on him. Why are you angry on him, huh? Forgive him already and Jungkook too", said Sohee a little worried for Tae and angry on Yoongi.