Chapter 42

With Tae, at Vante

Tae and Jimin entered their Company and headed straight to their cabin. Yoona glanced at Tae worridly when he was going towards his cabin. She mumbled, "Hope he is fine."

Tae and Jimin started their work and then their secretary informed them that they have a important meeting after one hour. Tae and Jimin asked the secreatry to inform their team about the meeting and to get ready for it.

After some time, they were in the meeting and everyone was listening to the person who was giving the presentation very carefully except one person, Tae. He was lost in his thoughts. He in his mind, "I think I should talk to Yoongi hyung. Should I tell him that me and Kook now knows everything?..... No... he never wanted us to know about all that. I should just ask for forgiveness without telling him that we already knows everything."

He came out of his thoughts when Jimin shook Taehyung slightly. "H-huh?", spoke Tae. "Where are you lost? See... is this idea alright?", asked Jimin while pointing at the screen towards the presentation. "Ummm... I.....", said Tae obviously not knowing what was going on in the presentation. "Tae, you can take rest. Go.... I will handle", said Jimin. Tae sighed and rubbed his forehead and stood up and said, "Thanks Jimin-ah! I will be back after sometime." Jimin nodded and Tae left the meeting room. All employees present in the meeting glanced at Tae when he left.

Tae went to their cabin and picked up the car keys and started leaving the office. Just then he was stopped by a voice, "Sir!!".

Tae recognised the voice and took a deep breathe and turned around and faced the person. It was Yoona. Tae avoided eye contact with her. Yoona then asked, "A-are you fine sir?" Tae rubbed his nape and answered, "Y-yeah....". Then there was complete silence. Yoona said after few seconds, "C-can we have c-coffee together?" Tae finally looked at her and said, "Yeah sure... come with me." Yoona nodded and left with Tae.

They both went to a nearby cafe and ordered their drinks. Tae ordered Yoona's favourite without even asking her. Yoona asked, "H-how you know what I wanted?" Tae stuttered, "U-ummmm..... a-actually.... I... I noticed you drinking this once in the office." "Ohhh", said Yoona. "Yeah", said Tae. Then they both took a table.

For some minutes, nobody said anything. It was akward. Tae finally decided to break the silence and said, "I... I am sorry for yesterday if I made you uncomfortable." Yoona didn't said anything just looked at her lap. Tae sighed thinking that he made her uncomfortable yesterday by hugging her and trying to kiss her. After a few minutes, Yoona spoke, "Are you fine now?"

Tae looked at her and said unsurely, "Y-yeah.... b-but I don't know how to fix everything right." Yoona looked at him and said, "I think you should talk to your hyung. Its about lunch time. You can go and talk to him and try to clear out everything." Tae sighed again and nodded his head and mumbled a small thank you. "Everything will be fine soon. I trust you", said Yoona. Tae smiled at Yoona's words. Yoona for sure forgot everything but she was trying her best to be with Tae. Just then their drinks arrived. They started sipping their drinks.

Tae said, "D-did I made you much uncomfortable yesterday? You didn't replied to me on that." Yoona stopped sipping her drink and glanced at Tae and said, "I-its n-not like that." The moment Yoona said that, Tae's eyes shined. He thought that Yoona again started to love him. She will accept him again but Yoona was unsure about her own feelings then how can she assure Tae.

She spoke further hesitently, "I-it was just you were n-not looking fine and I just w-wanted to comfort you." Tae's smiled dropped. Yoona in her mind, "What you just said? Really? He will think of you as a pervert. Stupid... you are stupid." Tae just hummed and nodded his head.

After that nobody spoke anything for the entire time. When they were done, they got up to leave. Tae opened the door for Yoona and she stepped out. They went to Tae's car and get in. Tae started his car and stopped it outside of their office to drop off Yoona.