Chapter 30

Jimin, Jin and Sohee immediately took Yoongi out of the mansion. They put him in the car and immediately drove to their hospital.

He was immediately taken to the emergency room. Jin handed over the empty pills bottle to the doctor and said, "Doctor..... I think he took these pills." The doctor said, "Okay thank you for telling us this... we are checking him." After saying this, the doctor quickly went into the emergency room.

All three of them were waiting outside the emergency room. Sohee was crying continously and Jimin was consoling her. Jin also sat on the chair stressed..... just praying that Yoongi would be fine. Just then Jimin's phone ringed.

He pulled out his phone from the pocket and saw that it was Tae's call. He picked up the call. He heard Tae saying, "I am waiting outside the mansion. Where are you? Come out fast. We are already late today."

Jimin spoke, "Tae... I am not in mansion. I am-------". Tae cut him off in between and said, "Where are you then? Why didn't you told me earlier?" Jimin said, "Listen to me calmly." "Yeah speak", said Tae. "Tae.... we are in hospital. Yoongi hyung is not fine... something happened to him", said Jimin.

After hearing this, it seems like Tae's world stop. He couldn't process whatever Jimin said. He become silent. Jimin spoke, "T-tae? Are you listening?" "I...I think I heard something wrong. Where are you and where is hyung?", asked Tae hoping that whatever he heard is not right. Jimin sighed and said, "You heard right. We took Yoongi hyung to the hospital. Come here fast."

Tae's eyes become teary. He asked in a broken voice, "J-jimin-ah! W-what happened to him? H-he is f-fine right?" "He is fine Tae. Be strong. Nothing will happen to him. Come here", said Jimin. Tae nodded his head and wiped the few tears escaped from his eyes and said, "I a-am coming." Then he quickly cut the call and drove off towards the hospital.

After some time, Tae reached the hospital and ran towards the emergency room. He saw Jin, Jimin and Sohee waiting there. He went towards them and asked while breathing heavily, "Where is hyung? What happened to him?" Jimin went towards Tae and rubbed his back and said, "Calm down. He is inside. Doctors are checking him."

"But what happened to him? Why he is here?", asked Tae desperately. "He was sleeping but when we tried to wake him up... he was not getting up", said Jimin. "What do you mean he was not getting up?", asked Tae with tears in his eyes. Before Jimin could answer, Jin said, "Its exactly what he is saying. Yoongi was not waking up in the morning." "W-why? W-what happened to him?", said Tae getting worried.

"Just wait for sometime. Doctors are checking him", said Jimin. Tae just nodded his head. Then Jin asked, "You informed about this to Jungkook?" "Not yet", said Tae. "Call him and ask him to come here", said Jin. "Hyung he will be worried. We should not tell him now", said Tae. "He needs to know Tae. Call him", said Jin. Tae nodded and pulled out his phone to call Jungkook.

On the phone

"Hello! Yes hyung?", spoke Jungkook. "Kook.... the thing is.... umm...a-actually----", said Tae but he didn't know how to tell Jungkook about Yoongi.

"What is it hyung? What happened?", asked Jungkook. "Jungkook, come to the hospital", said Tae. "What? Why? What happened?", asked Jungkook panicking.

"Just come first Jungkook", said Tae. "But what happened hyung? Tell me. Are you hurt somewhere?", asked Jungkook worridly. "Nothing happened to me. A-actually... Yoongi hyung is here in the hospital", said Tae.

Jungkook panicked and asked, "What happened to him?" "Doctors are checking him. You just come here", said Tae. "Okay okay... I am coming", said Jungkook and ended the call immediately.