Chapter 3

In Jungkook's room

Jungkook entered in his room angrily. He sat on his bed and took some deep breathes and mumbled, "God! When will hyung understand me? When?"

He then laid on his bed covering his eyes with his hands. After some minutes, he heard his room's door knob twisted. He looked towards the door and saw Tae entering in the room.

He sat up on the bed and spoke, "Hyung, you here?" Tae said, "Don't you think you are always overreacting? And always trying to oppose whatever Yoongi hyung says."

Jungkook spoke, "Yoongi hyung never thinks from my prespective and always do whatever he wants. He makes me do what he thinks is correct but he can't be right always. I am not overreacting hyung."

Tae sighed and said, "I don't want you to behave like that with hyung again. Better keep this in mind." Jungkook looked down and just nodded his head. Tae spoke again, "And don't you dare to lie about your whereabouts to me again. I have not forgiven you for your evening stunt."

"Sorry hyung. I will not lie again. I just don't want to make you worry", said Jungkook in a low voice. Tae hummed and asked, "Who were those people behind you today or you went on some of your assignment?"

"It was not an assignment. I was coming to your Company but some black cars started chasing me. I don't know myself who they were but they wanted me to come with them", replied Jungkook. "Who helped you?", asked Tae.

"H-hyung... t-that..... actually-----", said Jungkook. "What actually? Tell me", said Tae. Jungkook spoke feeling scared, "J-jimin hyung." Tae didn't said anything.

Jungkook spoke after few seconds, "Please don't tell Yoongi hyung. He will scold Jimin hyung. Please hyung, don't tell him please." Tae didn't said anything. He turned around to leave but spoke before leaving the room, "Leave all this Kook." "I can't hyung", said Jungkook in a low voice.

Tae was about to leave but turned around and faced Jungkook and said, "You are not going to listen but still.... don't talk to Eunwoo that way again."

Jungkook looked at Tae and spoke, "That can't happen hyung. He-----". He was cut-off by Tae in between who said, "Why are you being this unreasonable, huh? He was with you always. Your best friend from your school days and now you are behaving like this with him. Why?"

"Anyone would have behaved this way hyung", said Jungkook. "No Jungkook... you are being really unreasonable. He loved you truly. He never wanted to hurt you. He always wanted your happiness", said Tae. Jungkook clenched his fists tightly and said, "So for my happiness... he informed about me to Yoongi hyung that day and what hyung did? Am I happy now? I can never forget that day."

"But nothing changed. You are still doing whatever you wanted to do", said Tae. "Many things have changed hyung. Yoongi hyung don't talk to me at all. He is not at all supporting me. He don't thinks of me as his brother now. I hate Eunwoo for that. He is just a selfish person", said Jungkook.

"Jungkook try to think about it calmly for once. Stop overreacting and----", said Tae but got cut-off by Jungkook who spoke a little loudly, "For god's sake.... I am not overreacting. Why Yoona noona left you, huh? Has she overreacted that time? My reason to hate Eunwoo is much bigger than hers."

Jungkook realised what he just said in anger. He looked at Tae and immediately felt guilty. Tae's eyes were teary. Before Jungkook could apologize, Tae abruptly left from there.

Jungkook rubbed his head in frustation and yelled a little, "Ahhh! I messed up."

Tae directly went downstairs and was about to leave the mansion. Just then he heard Yoongi's voice, "Where are you going?" Tae stopped in his tracks and spoke while backfacing Yoongi, "T-to... I will come back quickly hyung. Just want to clear my mind."