Chapter 46

Time skips, next morning

Everyone was sitting at the dining table having their breakfast. Yoongi was feeding Sohee as she was not ready to eat by herself. Yoongi was happy to do so for her. Jungkook, Tae and Jimin were eating their breakfast. Jimin and Tae were discussing something about their work while eating.

Jungkook was eating quietly. He glanced at everyone of them and sighed and mumbled, "I wish Eunwoo was here. I wouldn't have been bored like this." Then the memories of last night came into his mind and a small smile crept on his face with a pink hue spread over his face. He somewhere loved how Eunwoo came in his room and how he listened to his complain and tried his best to make it upto him. He felt something that he never felt before. It was never like this with Junho. Jungkook was not at all important in that relationship but with Eunwoo, he felt happy and important and most importantly loved.

Many thoughts were roaming in his mind but the moment he realised that he was comparing Eunwoo with Junho, he felt something weird. His smile dropped and he abruptly stood up from the chair gaining everyone's attention. Jungkook in his mind, "Why I am thinking like this? Why I am thinking of a relationship with Eunwoo? A-am I in l-love with h-him? I must have gone insane."

Then, suddenly Jungkook yelled loudly, "NO! NO! THAT CAN'T BE!!".

Everyone panicked and Tae & Yoongi who were constantly asking Jungkook whats wrong since the moment he abruptly stood up from the chair but was not answering to them, they both immediately stood up and asked to Jungkook worridly, "Whats wrong Kook?" Jungkook didn't answered to them and was looking a bit shocked and surprised.

Tae went to him and asked, "What happened Kook? Tell me baby." Jungkook just shook his head with a small nothing. Then Sohee tried to ask him, "Kook, tell us... Is something bothering you?" Jungkook shook his head again and spoke in a low voice looking away, "I am getting late for my cafe. I a-am g-going." After saying this, he didn't even waited for anybody's reply and just left from the mansion hurridly.

Tae spoke worridly, "What happened to him? Whats wrong?" "Don't think much. He will be fine", said Jimin. "Tae sit and complete your breakfast. I will ask him later", said Yoongi. Tae nodded and sat down.

After completing their breakfast, they all went to their respective work places.

With Tae and Jimin, at Vante

Tae and Jimin entered their office and as usual employees greeted them a good morning. They greeted back to all the employees and entered in their cabin. As soon as they entered, Jimin asked, "What are thinking Tae?" Tae sighed and sat on his chair and spoke, "About Jungkook. I just hope he don't do anything to make Yoongi hyung worry. I talked to him about leaving mafias yesterday but he was not ready to leave all this. I don't know why he is behaving this stubborn."

Jimin spoke, "Give him some time. He will understand and will leave everything then. Don't worry much." Tae just hummed. Then Jimin spoke, "So, Mr. Kim Taehyung, be ready for your shoot today. Don't disappoint me." Tae chuckled and said, "Yeah yeah... I will try my best sir and will make your designs shine." "You better be", said Jimin playfully.

"I should call Ms. Lee (the secretary) to ask for today's shoot", said Tae. Jimin hummed and took his seat and opened his laptop to start working. Tae called Ms. Lee in their cabin and asked for the shoot and his schedule.

Ms. Lee informed, "Sir, after one hour, you have an important meeting to attend. Then you need to go through some designs prepared by our designers. Then a small briefing for our upcoming launch. Then after lunch, you need to leave for your shoot. You have two important meetings in the evening but I don't think you will get free from the shoot that early. Should I shift the meetings to some other day?"