Chapter 7

Tae and Jimin immediately took Yoona to the hospital. The doctors took her into the emergency room.

"Tae, don't worry. She will be fine", said Jimin while patting Tae's back. Tae nodded his head worridly looking at the emergency room door. "Tae come, sit", said Jimin. Tae didn't said anything still kept standing there.

Jimin held his hand and made him sit on the chair nearby. "She will be fine Tae", said Jimin. Tae again just nodded his head and didn't spoke anything.

Then after sometime, the doctor came out. Tae and Jimin immediately ran towards and doctor and asked, "Doctor, is she fine? What happened to her?" The doctor spoke, "She seems fine and will wake up in some time. She collapsed because of extreme pressure on her mind. Please tell me about her mental condition."

"M-mental condition? Is she not well?", asked Tae. "Who are you? How are you related to her? Don't you know about her condition?", asked the doctor. "I.. I am her-----", said Tae but Jimin answered, "We are her friends. We met her after three years and suddenly she collapsed."

"Ohh... then please call her family here. I need to discuss something with them", said the doctor. Tae become confused and worried. "Can't you tell us anything about her?", asked Jimin. "I can't tell anything like this. I need to know her medical history first. Please call her family members", said the doctor.

"O-okay", said Jimin. Then the doctor left from there and went to his cabin. Jimin said to Tae, "You know her address right? Lets go." Tae spoke, "What happen to her Jimin-ah?" "She will be fine Tae. Let's go and get her parents here first", said Jimin. "You stay here and take care of her. I am going to get her parents", said Tae and immediately left from the hospital.

Time skips, after one hour

Tae and Yoona's parents came to the hospital. Yoona's parents came running towards the emergency room followed by Tae. Jimin got up from the chair.

Her parents looked at her worridly from the glass window of the emergency room. "What happened to her? My baby", said Yoona's mom. "Uncle aunty... lets meet the doctor first", said Tae. "Yes okay", said Yoona's dad.

Then Yoona's mom and dad went into the doctor's cabin. Tae and Jimin were waiting outside.

After some minutes, Yoona's parents came out. "Don't worry Yeobo, she is fine. Nothing happened to her", said Yoona's dad. "I can't stop worrying about her", said Yoona's mom.

Tae interuppted them and asked, "Sorry for disturbing you uncle aunty but can you please tell me what exactly happened? What the doctor said?" Yoona's dad spoke, "Doctor said that she will be back to her senses in some time."

"But what happened to her? Please tell me. I am worried", said Tae. "Actually, three years ago, she went to states for higher studies in fashion designing. She lived there for whole one year and never came to Korea even for once in that one year. Then after one year, she got into a big accident. We immediately flew to the states. She was hospitalized there and s-she went into coma....... she was in coma for whole one year...... then one day she woke up but she lost some part of her memory. She totally forgot about the past four years of her life. B-but somehow she still had her designing skills and she remembered all the learnings and everything. So she completed her remaining studies in one year and then wanted to get a job in Vante. But something happened today due to which her brain got pressurized and she collapsed."

Tears were flowing from Tae's eyes after hearing all this. He didn't know how to react. He was just standing there like a statue. He mumbled, "I was not with her when she needed me." He was lost in his thoughts. Jimin was caressing his back all the time.