Chapter 19

At Vante

Tae and Jimin were in a meeting along with their team and of course with Yoona. Jimin was giving the presentation to their clients. "So this is our plan for further collection for your brand", completed Jimin. After he finished, everyone clapped as the presentation was terrific. Clients were very impressed.

The CEO of the other Company, Mr. Baek stood up and spoke, "Mr. Jimin, I must say the idea is amazing. I really loved it. You are an awesome designer." Jimin smiled and said, "Thank you so much Mr. Baek. I am glad that you liked our idea." Jimin put pressure on word 'our'.

Mr. Baek chuckled and said, "I heard correct about your bond with Mr. Taehyung. You can't leave your friend behind." Jimin and Tae smiled and shared a glance. Tae stood up and went towards Jimin and put his hand on his shoulder and said, "Its surely our bond but here... its about our team effort. Our entire team worked hard on this. So just to tell you Mr. Baek, at Vante, we believe in us & ours not just me or mine."

Mr. Baek raised his hands in surrender and said dramatically, "Oh my bad.... I can't win against you two." Everyone present in the meeting room laughed. After that Tae spoke, "Okay guys you all can leave and Mr. Baek please come... let us discuss the contract in our cabin." "Sure Mr. Taehyung", said Mr. Baek. All the employees present there left. Yoona felt really happy that she got to work in such a good company. She also left along with other employees. Tae just looked at her leaving. Then, they also left to their cabin.

After an hour, Tae and Jimin came out of the cabin while talking with Mr. Baek to see him off. Yoona noticed Tae who was walking in his perfect black formal suit. His one hand in his trousers pocket and the other directing Mr. Baek towards the lift. She noticed his beautiful smile and his perfect face cut looking so ethereal with his black hair perfectly set. Just then Tae turned around to go back to his cabin but he bumped into someone and the hot coffee in hand of that person fell on Tae's blazer.

The other person gasped and immediately apologized, "I am sorry sir. I am really very sorry. I don't know how this happened. I am sorry sir, I was just-----". He was cut-off by Tae in between who spoke while wiping his blazer, "Its fine... relax! Its just coffee. Calm down." The other person nodded and said in a low voice, "I am really sorry sir."

"Its fine... its fine. Don't worry. You can go", said Tae and the other person left after bowing to Tae. "Aishh!", huffed Tae. "Huh! You are so clumsy", said Jimin. "What is my fault in this? You moron", said Tae. "I am going.... byeee", said Jimin and left. Tae rolled his eyes and removed his blazer. His chest, his broad shoulders and his tiny waist in white shirt with a black tuxedo on...... he was looking like a greek god. He left to the washroom. Yoona was looking at him non-stop... literally drooling over him.

After a few seconds, she came to her senses and gulped and mumbled, "He is your boss Yoona. What are you doing? He is the CEO of Vante and a well-known designer and on top of that the most demanded model. Don't even think about him." Then she looked at her laptop and desk and started working again.

It was now around 8 pm but Yoona was still working. Most of the employees left but she was stuck on some work. She was fully engrossed in her work. Just then she heard a deep voice, "Are you not leaving?" She looked up and saw Tae leaning on her desk with his blazer on his arm. His sleeves rolled up giving a good view of his veiny hands. She gulped and sat straight and spoke, "Umm... sir actually I was doing some work. I will leave after some time." Tae looked at her laptop and asked, "Stuck on this?"

Yoona nodded. Tae pulled a chair and sat beside Yoona and started helping her. With Tae's help, the work got completed within 15 minutes only. Yoona thanked him excitedly, "Thank you so much sir for helping me." Tae smiled and said, "Welcome... come on lets go now. I will drop you to your home."