Chapter 61

On the other hand, with Tae and Jimin

After Tae talked to Jungkook, he went to Jimin's room with food. He opened the door and entered in and found Jimin laying lazily on the bed. He put the food plate on the table and said while gaining Jimin's attention, "Yahhh! You think of me as your servant huh? Get up and eat."

Jimin lazily got up and sat straight on the bed and glared at Tae and spoke, "I am not in mood to fight with you now. Go away from here." Tae said, "Yeah yeah... I will go but first eat your food." Tae went towards the bed and sat in front of Jimin and handed him over the plate. Jimin looked at the plate and sighed. Then he picked up the chopsticks and started eating silently.

After a few minutes, Tae asked, "What happened? Is it about that thief girl?" Jimin stopped eating but didn't answered. Then he looked at Tae and said, "I went to meet her today and she.... she doesn't seem fine. She is a-afraid of me." "What? How can she be afraid of you?", said Tae being confused.

Jimin sighed and told him everything about what happened at the orphanage. After listening to Jimin, Tae spoke, "I don't think she is afraid of you. I think she had a bad past or some bad memories that made her act like that." "You think so?", asked Jimin. Tae nodded his head and said, "Yeah... I think you should go there again. You just need to be patient with her." Jimin hummed and nodded.

Tae patted Jimin's shoulder and said, "You are expert in these things Jimin-ah. You can do it bro. I am with you. I will help you." Jimin looked at Tae and asked, "You will not ask your porsche back right?" Tae looked at Jimin in disbelief and hit him on his shoulder and said, "Yahhh! You!!! I am being helpful here and you are just worried about that prosche. Are you for real?"

Jimin caressed his shoulder and said, "It hurts, you moron." "I know", said Tae rolling his eyes. "So, when are you going to propose Yoona?", askes Jimin. "Today night... I am just leaving in few minutes", said Tae. "Ohhh.... All the best bro and yeah, don't mess up", said Jimin. Tae just hummed while thinking something.

Jimin noticed and asked, "What are you thinking?" "Umm... I... I will not hide the truth this time. I will tell her everything and if then, she decides to accept me, then fine, otherwise I will let her go. I will not force her. I will not repeat my mistake", said Taehyung. "Hmm... that is the only right thing to do Tae. I know that she will accept you even after knowing the truth. I have seen love in her eyes for you even when she has forgotten everything", said Jimin. Tae nodded and said, "Yeah... I just hope, everything goes well."

"Everything will be fine Tae", said Jimin. Tae hummed and got up from the bed and said, "Take care of yourself and don't think much. I am going now." "Okay... bye", said Jimin. Tae also bid him bye and left from there.

Time skips, with Tae

Tae reached to Yoona's place in around 30 minutes. He was now waiting for Yoona outside her house in his car. He checked his hair in the rear-view mirror of the car and set them slightly. He then set his blazer and glanced at Yoona's house door, waiting for her to come out.

He had told her that some urgent shoot came up and he need someone to help him with that. It was obviously not Yoona's work to handle his shoots but Tae requested her, so she couldn't deny him. It was already around 11 pm in the night and Tae was a bit nervous for the proposal. What if she denies him to be her girlfriend? Or more worse, if she starts hating him or stop coming to the office from next day?

He kept thinking and mumbled, "Her mom also don't like me.... ahhhh! What if she doesn't allow her to come out at this time? But... but I told her that its for work, so it might not be any issue...... and moreover------".