Chapter 59

Time skips, Kim mansion

It was around lunch time. No one is in the mansion except Jungkook. He was in his room since morning working on those files. He already informed Eunwoo that he can't go out of the mansion and his Yoongi hyung has grounded him. Eunwoo told him that he will visit him during lunch time and they can have their lunch together.

Jungkook was excited for having lunch with Eunwoo and was impatiently waiting for him to come. He was already in the living room downstairs, constantly looking towards the mansion's entrance. He checked the clock and sighed and then mumbled, "Where is he? What's taking him so long? Its already 2 pm."

He then pouted and switched on the television and started watching some movie but his entire attention was on the mansion's entrance. He was glancing at the mansion's door again and again. After few minutes, a maid came and asked to Jungkook, "Sir, have your lunch." "I will eat in sometime", said Jungkook. "Okay sir", said the maid and left from there.

Then Jungkook sighed again and continued watching the movie.

After a while, Jungkook was lost in the movie, just then he heard someone calling his name, "Kook!!"

Jungkook snapped his head towards the mansion's door and ran towards it excitedly and said, "You are so late. I was waiting for-----------".

Jungkook stopped talking when he saw the person in front of him was not Eunwoo, but was his Tae hyungie. Tae looked at Jungkook with a confused look and asked, "You were waiting for me? You knew that I was coming?" Jungkook laughed awkwardly and said, "Hahahahah... hyung... you.... of course of course I knew that you were coming.... hahahhahaha...."

"But I didn't told you. How come you were already waiting for me?", asked Taehyung. Jungkook went closer to Tae and held his arm and started dragging him inside, saying, "Leave it na hyung. Come on lets have lunch. I am hungry." Tae smiled and said, "Yeah... I come for you only baby. I will make you eat by my own hands, okay."

Jungkook smiled and nodded. He in his mind, "Ahhhh! What should I do now? Eunwoo will come anytime soon now. I should inform him that Tae hyung is here."

Jungkook came out of his thoughts when Tae asked, "Where are you lost? Come, lets eat." "Hyung, you go... I am coming in a minute", said Jungkook. "Why? You were hungry... come now.. lets eat", said Tae. "Hyung, I-------", said Jungkook but was cut-off by Tae in between who held his wrist and started dragging him towards the dining area. Tae said, "I am not going to listen anything. Come, lets go."

Jungkook mumbled with a worried expression on his face, "But I just wanted to inform him."

Before they could reach the dining area, they heard someone entering into the mansion. Then they heard a voice, "Jungkook! Jungkook!". It was Eunwoo's voice. Tae frowned and mumbled, "Who's there?" He left Jungkook's hand and went towards the living room again to check who is there in the mansion. Jungkook facepalmed himself and said, "I am doomed now." He then ran behind Tae.

On the other hand, Tae went to the living area and saw Eunwoo entering in the mansion. Eunwoo was calling Jungkook continously, "Jungkook! Jungkook bab---------". Eunwoo stopped speaking when he noticed Tae in front of him who was now coming towards him. Eunwoo's eyes widened and he immediately covered his mouth with his palm. Tae went near him and asked, "You here Eunwoo?"

Eunwoo took his hands away from his mouth and scratched his nape nervously but didn't said anything. He in his mind, "Why Tae hyung is here? What should I say now? Where is Jungkook?...... And why I was shouting Jungkook's name that loud. I was about to complete that 'baby' word too. Uhhhhh! I would have been dead by now."