Chapter 31

Flashback

A young boy was standing quietly with his hands at the back in a room in front of a person sitting on the desk whoes eyes were fixated on the file. He was fully immersed in that file puffing his ciggaratte with no expression on his face. The person's aura was dark and it speaks coldness, dominance and mercilessness.

After a few minutes, the person sitting on the chair suddenly clenched his left fist tightly in anger. Then he threw all the file papers harshly on the boy's face and yelled, "What nonsense is this? Is this how you works?"

The boy closed his eyes when the man threw papers at him. Then he looked down towards the papers scattered all over. It was the file he worked hard on. The moment he hears the man's yell, he knew that he fucked up bad. He immediately bowed and apologized, "I am sorry boss... it will not happen again. I will fix this."

Then he crouched down and started collecting all the papers from the floor. He stood up after collecting all the papers from the floor and again bowed to the man sitting in front of him with a pissed look. The man then took a deep breathe and said, "What about that bastard? You found him?"

The boy gulped and said, "W-we are still finding him." The man become more pissed and he took the alcohal glass in his hand and threw all the beer harshly on the boy's face. The boy flinched. The man then threw the glass on the floor making it shattered into pieces and then he shouted, "You are just useless. Can't even do a simple work? I want positive results as early as possible. Get that."

The boy wiped his face and bowed again and spoke, "Yes... I will not disappoint you again." "Now get lost", said the man. The boy turned around and walked towards the room's door and was about to open it but heard the man saying, "Yoongi-ah, you remember what is tomorrow?"

The boy none other than Yoongi, sighed and turned around and looked at the man who is none other than his dad. He again walked towards his dad and pulled out his phone and checked all the works details of his dad, then spoke, "Tomorrow, we have to deliver the diamond consignment to Mr. Robert and in evening, we have two important meetings. That's it."

Yoongi's dad, Mr. Kim chuckled and said, "I am not asking that." Yoongi looked at Mr. Kim a little confused and asked, "Then what is it dad?" Mr. Kim spoke, "Tomorrow is your 18th birthday son." Yoongi checked the date on his phone as he forgot about his birthday and then mumbled, "Atleast he remembers my birthday." Then Mr. Kim spoke again gaining Yoongi's attention, "Tomorrow is going to be a great day. I will give you a suprise."

Yoongi's furrowed his brows and asked his dad, "What surprise?" "I can't tell you exactly but just know that you are going to get two people by your side for our works by tomorrow", said Mr. Kim laughing a bit. Yoongi's eyes widened as he knew what his dad was talking about. He spoke, "Are you talking about Tae and Kook? Are you going to make them work in mafias?"

Mr. Kim looked at Yoongi and chuckled and said, "You are smart son." Yoongi closed his eyes for a moment and then rubbed his forehead in frustation and spoke, "Dad please don't do this. I am doing everything for you then why you need them? I------".

Mr. Kim banged the table hardly with his fist and stood up from the chair angrily and spoke fiercely, "Shut up! You will not tell me what to do and what not. Get this thing in your mind. And its already been too late to make them join mafias. I can't delay it more." "But dad I------", said Yoongi but groaned in pain when Mr. Kim threw a paper weight lying on his table hardly on Yoongi's thigh. "How old were you when you join mafias, huh? Remember that day when I asked you to kill that bastard?", asked Mr. Kim.

Yoongi spoke in a low voice, "I remember. I w-was eleven." "And how old is Tae now? Huh?", asked Mr. Kim. "H-he is soon going to be t-thirteen", said Yoongi getting tensed about his brothers. "Now got it?", said Mr. Kim gritting his teeth. Yoongi was about to say something but before that Mr. Kim spoke in a deep scary voice, "Sit down on your knees." Yoongi looked at his dad. "H-here?", said Yoongi pointing towards the floor. "Want to sit on my chair?", asked Mr. Kim sarcastically.