Chapter 35

Present time

After hearing Yoongi's past, Tae and Jungkook were shocked would be an understatement. They didn't had any idea that their elder brother has suffered this much. They surely knew that their dad was strict but they have never imagined him like what Jin just described even in their dreams. They were just frozen on their spots, tears flowing from their eyes.

Jin spoke further, "You know what he wanted to do a funeral for Holly but what your dad did! He didn't even let him do that. And then he started taking those pills.... he can't sleep properly at night after whatever Mr. Kim did to him. He started getting nightmares about you both getting burnt alive. The visuals of those boys burning alive were struck in his mind. He left those pills with great difficulty and after that when he witnessed Mr. & Mrs. Kim dead body when they were killed, he again started taking the pills to avoid the nightmares of his dead parents. And the next time, he took those pills again because his brothers left him." Tae and Jungkook were processing everything in their minds listening silently to Jin with tears flowing from their eyes.

Jin spoke more, "Mr. Kim torchered Yoongi mercilessly but he was back to work the same day Mr. Kim left him from the basement that too within an hour. You guys know, he was working like a dog just after getting torchered from the merciless Mafia king. He was coughing blood continously for three fucking days and then I took him to my dad to get him checked. We got to know that his many inner muscles are ruptured and are bleeding. He needed immediate surgery and atleast a month's bed rest. But he refused immediately saying that he don't have time for that and he will be fine after taking medicines only. My dad insisted him alot and said that he will talk to Mr. Kim but Yoongi refused saying that he will talk himself. And what you guys think your dad did?"

Tae and Jungkook didn't spoke even a word. Jin spoke again, "When Yoongi asked him for surgery, ------

________________

Yoongi was standing in front of Mr. Kim who was reading a file for their next mission. After some minutes, Mr. Kim closed the file and said, "Everything is fine. Proceed with it."

Yoongi picked up the file from the table and bowed slightly and said, "I will update you about the progress." Mr. Kim just hummed.

Yoongi then clenched the file tightly and took a deep breathe and spoke, "Boss!" Mr. Kim looked at Yoongi and asked, "What is it?" "I went to the doctor yesterday and get myself checked. My most of the inner muscles are ruptured and are bleeding, so I need surgery for that. C-can I undergo the surgery?", said Yoongi.

Mr. Kim puffed his cigaratte and asked, "How much time will it take?" "Uncle (Jin's dad) said that I need atleast thir--- ten days time to rest", said Yoongi already sensing what will happen next.

Mr. Kim stood up from his chair and went towards Yoongi and slapped him hard and said, "How can you even ask me this? Don't you know how much work is there? You want 10 days rest? We are recieving a important weapon consignment tomorrow and after that, we have to deliver that to our eight clients. We also have two important missions coming up. Who will prepare for that, huh?"

Yoongi looked down and bowed immediately and apologized, "I am sorry. I was being careless about work. It will not happen again." Mr. Kim hummed and said, "Ask for the medicines... no need for surgery." "Yeah! I am sorry", said Yoongi and left the room slowly.
_____________________

Jin continued, "After that, my dad talked to Mr. Kim and got Yoongi's surgery done. And post getting his conscious back after the surgery, Yoongi insisted on leaving immediately. My dad didn't let him. But he stayed in the hospital for just two days. Just after two days of the surgery, he get back to his work."