Chapter 52

So since this has been coming up pretty often, about Izuku's hair. I know in earlier chapters it suddenly turned white... well that was unexplained and i realized I just left it like that so i want to reassure you guys that i will explain it... one day... lol

Izuku's POV

After snapping at Shoto and walking away like the sass queen Izuku was, he walked aimlessly around the campus until the lunch break was over.

In the arena, Midnight was raising the microphone to her lips and with her shouting into the microphone to reach everyone's ears she started to speak. "LUNCH BREAK IS OVER. I repeat all you little cuties the lunch break is over. Can the first years return to me in the arena?"

As the students started to arrive the 18+ hero started to wink at everyone. 

"..."

The audience was also slowly returning from their lunch break too, excited to see the upcoming 1v1 matches. 

As soon as all the first years returned back, Midnight started to announce the nmatches.

Izuku saw Uraraka start towards him and so he pretended he hadn't seen her and inched away like the antisocial kid he was. Uraraka gave up and Izuku returned to paying attention to what Midnight was saying.

"Basically here's how the matches are going to work. In just a moment my coworker, fellow hero and teacher, Cementoss is going to build a small raised platform that is where the matches are going to be held. 

Winning conditions are: knocking out your oponent, making them surrender, rendering them unable to move, or making them step out of bounds. Here are the match ups."

A board was rolled in and the students and audience could clearly see the round 1 matches.

Izuku didn't care about his classmates and their match ups so he looks only for his opponent.

"Hitoshi Shinso..." He mutters as he stares the writing before gazing at the photo. 

A lilac haired boy stared back at Izuku and he finally realizes it was that kid that declared war on  his class. The kid who blocked his path out when he really wanted to go home so he had to climb out of the window. 

He got a lot of weird looks because of that. 

Anyways they would be competing the first and Midnight dismissed the kids to return to their espective waiting rooms.

People started to crowd around Shinso, the general ed students, kids from Class 1A and 1B, they all flooded the lilac haired boy.

Like Izuku, the other poor student looked like he didn't do well under the attentions of his peers.

The only people who followed Izuku to his waiting roomw as Uraraka and a wary Iida.

Uraraka was really his only friend. Iida was just tagged along because Uraraka was friends with him... The speedy boy was really anxious around his strange white haired classmate. It was probably because of Izuku's legendary mood swings.

Currently Izuku was chatting and laughing with Uraraka. She was asking him if he had a plan to defeat Shinso and Izuku just shrugged. Without knowing the other's quirk he couldn't really plan ahead. 

All he could say was, "Yeah. I'll probably shut up and just fight him. I don't know what type of quirk he has -"

"Nijima-!" A new voice called from the enterance of the door. Ojiro (the guy with the tail) poked his head in. 

A strange occurence, nobody in their right mind would come visit Izuku as he had the weirdest reputation.

Ojiro swallowed and stepped into the room bravely and started towards Izuku, "Um... I had some information for you Nijima..."