1-10

Chapter 1 Wearing it again

The dazzling sunlight passed through the glass and fell on the large and messy bed. There were a few clothes scattered on the floor.

The girl on the bed tilted her head slightly, blocking the sun with her hands, her eyelashes like butterfly wings trembled, and the woman slowly opened her eyes.

Her big, watery eyes, like grapes, were full of confusion. Only after seeing the environment in the room clearly did she realize the reality.

She was originally a freshman in an ordinary sports school in the 21st century.

I was so immersed in playing the farm space that while walking on the road, my cell phone stole a vegetable and fell into the sewer and died.

When she opened her eyes again, she was a four-year-old beggar lying in a beggar's den with a fever.

Under the careful care of an old beggar, her condition improved within a few days.

Then I followed the old beggar and begged on the street for a month before I figured out the environment I was in.

It turns out that it is a place in the Xuantian Continent, where people with spiritual roots can cultivate the chain, and those with outstanding talents have the opportunity to join the sect.

The status of a cultivator is naturally higher than that of a mortal. During a begging session with an old beggar, she accidentally got into trouble with a cultivator. The old beggar was beaten to death on the spot, and she was also beaten until she vomited blood.

It was then that she truly realized that they were not even ants in the eyes of others.

The old beggar took care of her for more than two months, but she couldn't even collect his body.

The corpse of the old beggar had been burned completely by the spell cast by that man, and not even a speck of dust was left.

She dragged her seriously injured body to the beggar's den, where she could only pick some wild vegetables and weeds to eat at the edge of the ruined temple every day. It was not easy for her, It took another two months before she was fully healed and could move freely.

When she was begging on the street, she heard the news that a sect had come to measure spiritual roots and accept disciples. She begged again and hurried on, and waited for more than a month before arriving in the city where spiritual roots were measured.

The people who came to test the spiritual roots were either royal family members or nobles, and at the worst a farmer. From a glance, she seemed to be the only beggar, so she silently lined up at the back of the line.

When it was her turn to test her spiritual roots, she heard the voices of others mocking and humiliating her. She even saw the disgust in the eyes of the disciple who was testing her spiritual roots.

She did not flinch, and firmly reached out to the spirit-detecting stone. Soon the spirit-detecting stone was filled with green light and blue light, emitting a dazzling light, with dual-system mutated wood spirit roots and ice spirit roots.

Later, she became a disciple of the elder of Alchemy Peak and became an inner disciple.

She practiced hard, learned alchemy, learned spells. In addition to learning alchemy from her master, she would also put in the effort to learn anything she had the opportunity to come into contact with.

It was not easy for her to break through the Nascent Soul. Unexpectedly, when she was going through the thunder tribulation, she was plotted against and was struck by lightning and turned into ashes.