31-40

Chapter 31 Rescue

Chu Xiao: "Sister Jiang, Brother Ang, Sun Miao, you continue to make food. Tang Jie, you stay in Jiangcheng and protect the people here. The rest are with me."

Chu Xiao and his men did not rush over in a hurry, but found cover and quietly walked over.

There were about 50 people in the group, both men and women, all carrying big bags, followed by a large group of zombies. The people in front were fighting and running.

Chu Tian leaned into Chu Xiao's ear and asked, "Uncle, do we want to help? These people are almost at their limit."

Chu Xiao carefully observed the people in the team and concluded that this was not a team, but composed of several teams. It was obvious that there were internal conflicts, "Wait and see."

At this time, a young woman in the team was carrying a man without legs on her back. She tied the man to her body with a strap, and the man's back There was also a big bag on her back. The woman held a watermelon knife in one hand, and the man also held two watermelon knives. The two of them cooperated well, but at this moment, the woman was sweating profusely. Her physical strength was a little exhausted, and she could obviously not keep up with the team, and there were zombies behind them. 

Zhou Hua turned to look at the zombies that were getting closer, and said to the sweating woman Huarui who was running, "Wife,  put me down, you go with them, if you carry me like this, neither of us can run away."

Huarui gasped and said, "If we want to live together, if we want to die together, we will die together. You know, I can't live without you."

Zhou Hua's eyes turned red, "You will live better without me dragging you down. Wife, I beg you, just listen to me for once, okay?"

"You are not a burden to me, you are the hope of my life. How can I live without you?"

When the man saw the woman persisting, he tried to cut off the strap with the watermelon knife in his hand. The running woman discovered his intention.

Panting and yelling, "Zhou Hua, if you dare to make a decision privately, I will die in front of you immediately."

Tears flowed from the eyes of the man Zhou Hua, and he stopped cutting his strap. He looked up at the sky and took a deep breath. "Okay, we will live together and die together. We will be husband and wife in the next life. I will protect my wife"

The man slashed at the zombies that were following him with his knife. The woman ran hard, but her feet became slower and slower. They were about to be surrounded by zombies, but the woman did not stop, even if she had only the last bit of strength, she was still running.

The three men and two women running in front noticed them who were alone behind them, and immediately turned around and came back to help. The other people ignored the situation and continued to run forward.

Someone shouted, "There is a gas station ahead. Let's run quickly. Run into the gas station and block the doors and windows. We will be safe."

When Chu Xiao heard the shouts of these people, his face turned cold instantly, "Song Yanlin, you take Zhang Bin back, I'll take Chu Tian and Luo Hao to help the team behind. He didn't leave his teammates behind in dangerous times. Such talents are worth it." Let's save, especially that couple."

Song Yanlin nodded, "Then be careful."

Song Yanlin and Zhang Bin returned to the gas station before that group of people, "Stop doing this and pack up quickly. There are more than 40 people coming from behind."

Just when we had packed up our things, more than 40 people rushed into the gas station with a loud cheer. The lobby of the gas station suddenly became crowded. Someone immediately said, "Quickly find something to block the door, don't let those ghosts in."