251-260

Chapter 251 Special Skills

Wen Jinyan pinched her baby's beautiful nose and said with a smile, "Why don't I believe it?

"I got it randomly, but I can remember it so clearly."

Jiang Yu slapped Wen Jinyan's hand away, "As soon as I got curious, didn't I just remember it?

What's going on? Don't you like it, senior brother? "

Wen Jinyan hugged his beloved baby tightly, "I like it. As long as it's you, I'll like it no matter what."

Jiang Yu nestled in Wen Jinyan's arms, smelling his special scent, listening to the strong heartbeat, and fell asleep sweetly with a smile on his lips.

Wen Jinyan didn't sleep, and his consciousness was always paying attention to the three children, even though those people were also their relatives.

But he will never let several children escape from his protection without the ability to protect themselves.

He Wen Jin said that from the moment he met the four of them, mother and son, he would live only for them in his life.

Jiang Yu's side, you and me, harmony and beauty

I hope that in this place, the Chu family can be described as gloomy and bleak.

Losing Gu King's mother-in-law and Yilan, it's like their skills have been wasted for many years.

The two of them went from being guests of the Chu family to being prisoners today.

Chu Zhan sat on a chair with his legs crossed, looking coldly at Yilan and her mother-in-law who were lying on the ground in a panic.

"I don't care what method you use, you must get rid of the poison on my Chu family."

"Otherwise, if I let you live one more minute, you will all feel extremely regretful."

The mother-in-law, who was like a mummy, struggled to speak, "If I have the ability to cure the poison, will it be your turn to show off my power?"

Chu Zhan frowned, "What do you mean? Wasn't it caused by you? Why can't you get rid of it?"

Yilan giggled, "What do you mean? It means that your Chu family, including our grandfather and grandson, will be that bitch's puppets from now on."

Don't you understand yet? Then let me put it bluntly.

The Gu controlled by Jiang Yu is the Gu King that our Orchid Valley has inherited for more than three hundred years.

The poisons on my mother-in-law and I, including the poisons on your Chu family, are inextricably related to the King of Poisons.

That bitch controls the Gu King, and all of us are under her control."

Yilan seemed to be saying to Chu Zhan, but also seemed to be talking to herself, "But how is this possible? Impossible, impossible

For several generations, our Orchid Valley can only serve the Gu King, and no one can control it at all.

How on earth did that bitch do it? Why was she able to awaken the Gu King? Why can it be hypnotized?

Who is she? Why can you control the Gu King?

Why? Why? "

Chu Zhan couldn't ask anything, and he had no intention of paying attention to these two disgusting things.

Returning to the Chu family with a gloomy face, the entire Chu family was shrouded in a dull atmosphere.

Chu Zhan sat down, "Jiang Yu is right, we are all her puppets now."