291-300

Chapter 291 Have they come?

Yue Ling sat down by the bed with a smile, "A Cheng, call me "A Ling" affectionately, and I will find clothes for you."

Jiang Cheng turned his head to the side, "dreaming", using force on him, and also wanted to call her intimately. What the hell do you want?

Yue Ling adjusted his clothes nonchalantly, "Then I have no choice. You can only stay naked and wrapped in the quilt like this."

But it's okay to wrap it in a sheet

I'm leaving first. I'm going to see my daughter.

My daughter finally came here and I had to prepare some souvenirs for her no matter what.

"A Cheng, I'm leaving, don't worry, I will bring my daughter to say goodbye to you."

After saying that, he stood up and left. Jiang Cheng watched helplessly as the mad woman was about to walk out of the room.

"Wait a minute, isn't it okay if I shout?

Aling, can you help me prepare some clothes? "

Let him see his daughter wrapped in a quilt, he might as well die where he is

Yue Ling turned his back to Jiang Cheng and curled his lips, knowing that his daughter was his Achilles heel.

"A Cheng, we just had our wedding last night, and now I ask you to call me Ah Ling, but you are not willing to do it, and you still call me so harshly.

"Men are cruel after all. They won't admit it once they lift up their pants. You haven't even lifted your pants yet, so you won't admit it."

Jiang Cheng: Oh no, he was obviously raped, and he said it was a bridal chamber. Did he, he, he, he, have pants? Damn it!

Jiang Cheng gritted his teeth, but his tone was gentler than ever before, "Aling, can you help me find some clothes? As long as I can stay away from my body."

Yue Ling turned around and sat down on the bedside with a smile, "A Cheng, do you want a good morning kiss?"

Jiang Cheng couldn't bear it anymore, "What on earth do you want?

Can you stop being so disgusting? "

Yue Ling immediately hugged Jiang Cheng's head and kissed him

Jiang Cheng gritted his teeth. Yue Ling kissed him for a while and then pulled off his quilt.

Jiang Cheng panicked and opened his lips slightly. Yue Ling took the opportunity to come in.

Jiang Cheng was filled with hatred and bit down hard, but Yue Ling dodged easily as if he had anticipated his move.

Before he could take a breath, he was kissed again, and his hands were raised and lowered.

Damn it, he actually reacted. He hurriedly looked for the quilt with both hands. He must not let this damn woman find out.

But before he could grab the quilt, his hand was fixed by the woman again, and she reached out and flicked him somewhere.

Yue Ling's voice sounded very charming now, "A Cheng, you also have feelings for me, right?"

Jiang Cheng turned his head to the side. He was a normal man. He didn't even feel when someone teased him like this. What's the difference between that and trash?

"A Cheng, let me help you"

"You...well"

"A Cheng, are you still a man? Or are you simply not good at it?"