181-190

Chapter 181 Godmother, you laugh so silly

After Erbao heard what his sister said, he finally stopped crying. He wiped his tears with his sleeves and said with sobs, "Don't worry, sister, I won't be able to bear it anymore when I go to bed at night."

"I will definitely let you know that my second brother is here at any time, so that you can sleep peacefully."

Dabao sat on Wen Jinyan's other arm and looked at Erbao with a somewhat speechless expression. Only today did he realize that his younger brother was so stupid! It seems that from now on, he must not only take good care of Xiaobao, but also the second treasure must not be left behind.

Otherwise, will this silly brother be deceived by others? Mom will be sad

Xiaobao looked at Erbao with a smile and said, "Okay, okay, anyway, we don't sleep on the same bed. I can hear the noise, but I can't smell the smell."

Dabao, who sleeps in the same bed with Erbao:...

Erbao immediately retorted, "Although I like to fart, my farts don't stink at all."

"Brother and I sleep in the same bed. If it smelled bad, my brother would have kicked me long ago."

Dabao:......

​Is that because he doesn't want to play? It's not that Erbao is howling at the top of his lungs and the roof of the house can fly off. Is he afraid of disturbing his mother?

Jiang Yu looked at Dabao's constipated expression and roughly understood what was going on.

They are all her children, and the palms and backs of their hands are all flesh, "Mom has another good idea!

I'll add another bed to your room so that each of you can sleep on one without affecting each other!

Is this okay? "

Dabao thought for a while and shook his head, "No need, Mom, Erbao always likes to kick the quilt when he sleeps.

"If I sleep with him, I can still cover him with a quilt. If we sleep separately, if he kicks the quilt, I won't know."

Jiang Yu touched Dabao's little face and said to him with a gentle smile, "Dabao is a good brother.

But Dabao and his younger siblings are also the same age, and you are still a three-year-old child.

You just need to enjoy your childhood and leave the rest to your mother, okay? "

Wen Jinyan also said, "Dabao, my uncle is still here.

You, don't worry so much. Play when you should, eat when you should, and sleep when you should sleep, okay? "

Dabao nodded. Although he didn't know why, he always felt that the eldest brother should take good care of his younger brothers and sisters, and he had to give up everything to his younger brothers and sisters.

But now what my mother and uncle said is definitely right.

Xiaobao looked at the sky, turned to his mother and said, "That fart, no, it was thunder. It stopped ringing."

Mom, are you still scared? "

Jiang Yu kissed her daughter's cheek and said, "With the three of you by my side, my mother feels full of security."

"I'm not afraid at all now."

Xiaobao pouted and said, "Mom forgot, where is Father Wen?

We all give our mothers a sense of security, hehe! "

Jiang Yu looked at her daughter's naughty look, she was so cute, "Yes, yes, yes, you can live such a comfortable life, your father Wen is indispensable."