171-180

Chapter 171 Beauty Pill

Jiang Yu looked at the distressed look on the second uncle's face, as if he was cutting his flesh.

But my heart felt warm. It was obviously something very important to me, but I still reluctantly agreed to let myself catch it.

Jiang Yu smiled and said, "Second Junior Uncle, I was interrupted by you before I even finished speaking.

I really want to eat fish, but I can trade it with you for elixirs! "

Xuan Guang, who was still heartbroken, his eyes lit up when he heard this, "That little Jiang Yu, do you have any beauty medicine?"

Jiang Yu nodded, she had beauty pills, she had practiced them a lot in her previous life, no matter which era? Women earn the most money

She exchanged the beauty pills and female cultivators for a lot of good things.

Jiang Yu suddenly thought that she could give her master beauty pills! As your cultivation progresses, your skin will also become better.

By that time, taking Zhuyan Dan will be perfect!

Well, it's decided. I'll give Master two bottles when I get back.

Seeing Jiang Yu nodding, Xuan Guang happily clapped his hands and waved his hands, "Xiao Jiang Yu, you like to eat fish, right? Just catch it."

Jiang Yu nodded happily, "That's right, I want to have an outdoor barbecue by the creek."

Jiaqin popped up from behind a small hill and said happily, "That's great, that's great. I like to eat the barbecue made by Uncle Sanshi the most."

Xuan Guang glared at her, ignored Jiaqin, and said to Jiang Yu, "Xiao Jiang Yu! Does that beauty medicine need to be used every day like a facial mask?"

Jiang Yu couldn't understand why a man would pay so much attention to appearance?

It seems that there was something missing in her previous life of exchanging things with Tao. Maybe the male cultivator would also exchange things with her for beauty pills?

"Second Master, I have never used a facial mask, and I don't know how to use it.

"Just take one pill a month and you'll be fine."

Jiang Yu said and took out a bottle of beauty pills from the space, "Second Junior Uncle, this is for you. There are forty pills in it, which is enough for you to use for three years."

When it's done, I'll give you a surprise when the time comes."

Xuan Guang immediately reached out and took it, as if if he was slow for a second, Jiang Yu would regret it.

Jiaqin looked at the jade bottle in Master's hand with starry eyes, and Xuan Guang was so frightened that he immediately put it into his storage bag.

Xuan Guang said to Jiang Yu, "Xiao Jiang Yu, go back and call your master! I will catch fish for you."

"I'll let your master do it for you later."

Jiang Yu nodded happily, "Okay!"

After saying that, he ran towards Chaoyangju. Wen Jinyan raised his foot and wanted to follow, but was stopped by Xuan Guang.

"Jin Yan, don't follow me! I'll catch the fish. 

Clean up Xiao Jiang Yu. This girl, don't think I didn't see her swallow.

"She really has the same virtue as her master, and she deserves to be a master and a disciple."

Jiaqin rolled up two sleeves, "Master, how about I go catch you while you rest first?"