11-20

Chapter 11 Encounter

On the other side, Yang Yi, a neatly dressed woman in Chu Xiao's team, said, "This person is so hard-hearted! He managed to escape from the zombies, but died under her wheels. Life is already very cruel now." Well, human beings are supposed to hug together for warmth. What those people said is right! It's true that you are a few years old and you have been hungry for a few days. It doesn't matter if you just sit in the car."

Tang Jie, a baby-faced man, rolled his eyes at Yang Yi and said, "I really admire her personality. People who can live a unique life, at least they have the capital."

Song Yanlin, an elegant man, said, "Boss! Why are you so dazed? What should we do next?"

Chu Xiao: "We have been walking all the way, and there are still a lot of supplies here. The big troops will stay here to collect them first, and then let them go directly back to the g㹐 base. The small team will follow me."

Song Yanlin: "Where are we going?"

Chu Xiao: "Go find my little wife"

Yang Yi was a little anxious: "Captain, don't forget, won't you do what Uncle Chu told you?"

Chu Xiao: "Momo, it doesn't only exist for a day or two. Now nothing is as important as me finding my little wife. Yang Yi, you stay with the team, help them collect supplies, and try to fill up your space."

Chu Xiao, Tang Jie, Song Yanlin, Zhang Bin, and Luo Hao were young and worked with Chu Xiao. They were his right-hand men. After the end, they also formed a team. Yang Yi is the younger sister of Chu Xiao's sister-in-law Yang Man. She awakened her space powers in the end and shamelessly insisted on following Chu Xiao and the others out.

Yang Yi watched them all get in the car, and she was smart enough to squeeze in before closing the door, "You can't leave me behind. Besides, my space has already been filled up. It's useless for me to stay here. Food They are all here with me. It will be convenient for you if I follow you."

Chu Xiao thought about it. His little wife was so thin. To feed her fatter would definitely require a lot of food. It was no better than before. It would be more convenient to have a mobile warehouse nearby.

He looked at Song Yanlin and nodded, signaling him to drive.

Yang Yi: "Fourth brother, I know you won't have the heart to leave me behind. You promised my sister that you would take care of me."

Chu Xiao: "If you continue to be verbose, get off the car yourself."

"Uncle, I'll go with you, uncle." After Chu Tian arranged things, he shamelessly squeezed into the car.

Now the car is completely overloaded. Song Yanlin is driving, Yang Yi is sitting in the passenger seat, and everyone else is crowded in the back.

Jiang Yu and the others were quite comfortable driving the car, neither too slow nor too fast.

Jiang Cheng: "Boss, before I started, you must have learned martial arts, your skills and the way you swing the sword are so cool."

Sun Miao: "Boss, then I must have accumulated eight lifetimes of virtue from my ancestors to allow me to meet you in this life. You are about to break me."

Jiang Cheng said quickly, "Hey! Miaomiao, you can't bend. What will I do if you bend?"

Jiang Yu laughed loudly: "You two are so funny. I have actually practiced before. The long sword I gave you is a collection at home."

Sun Miao swallowed and looked at the sword in his hand. Since it is a collectible, it must not be cheap!

"Boss, this must be very expensive! If we use it to kill zombies, wouldn't it be a waste of resources?"