121-130

Chapter 121 Apprenticeship

Taoist Master Wuwei said kindly: "Anyway, I have been observing you for several days and found that you are a good character and very talented. Do you want to become my disciple?"

This is the first time Jiang Yu has encountered this situation. He asked directly if you want to become a disciple?

She doesn't want to be restrained by anyone, she just wants to live a good life with her babies

"Thank you, Taoist Master, for your kindness. I have no intention of becoming a disciple."

"Girl, the world outside is a mess now, and there's nothing good to do if you go out.

"I feel that in my current state, I can still be your master."

"I don't want to be restricted, and I don't have that much time to practice. I'm afraid I will let down the Taoist Master's good intentions."

"The monk has no time to practice, what are you going to do?"

"To be honest, Taoist Master, I am now a mother of three children, and the children are less than a month old. I don't have much time to practice until the children can take care of themselves."

Taoist Priest Wuwei looked at Jiang Yu with wide eyes, and said with some uncertainty, "Picked it up?"

"biological"

Taoist Master Wuwei took a sip of wine as if nothing had happened and suppressed the excitement in his heart. He must accept this girl as his disciple. In the future, he can teach three disciples and make those old immortals angry to death. You will dislike me for not accepting her. When I become an apprentice, I will accept one, three, and three

Taoist Master Wuwei coughed, "Girl, how difficult it is to raise a baby by yourself. If you become your teacher, I can help you raise a baby!"

Don't think I'm a big guy, I know a lot. I've been a doctor, a teacher, a chef, a soldier, a researcher, I've also been an actor, and there are many, many more, including raising children. Absolutely no problem"

"But I don't want to be bound"

"Restraints don't exist. Look, someone is taking care of your baby, so you can do whatever you want?

And we are not a sect, there are not so many rules and regulations, there are only a few old guys living in Wuyou Valley, and a few of their apprentices

The four seasons there are like spring, the environment is beautiful, there is no intrigue, and it is right at the mouth of the spiritual channel, where the spiritual energy is rich and pure, which is most suitable for children to grow up!

Look at how difficult it is for monks to have descendants! What a deep connection you have with your three children. It is only in this life that your mother-child relationship is destined.

In order to live up to this fate, we have to find a good environment for our children, right? Look at the world outside now, is it suitable for children to grow up? "

Jiang Yu was a little moved. One was for her children, and the other was for herself. After traveling through time, she always felt that she was like a lonely soul, unable to integrate into the current life. She felt incompatible with them, even with Jiang Cheng and Sun Miao. When Miao and the others get along, she feels lonely.

Now that she had only chatted with this old man for a while, she felt like she had found an organization.

Jiang Yu looked at Taoist Wuwei seriously, "We just met. I don't know you well, and I'm not sure whether you will hurt me? Can you let me think about it?"