71-80

Chapter 71 The Heart of the Chu Family

After Chu Zhan finished his bowl of noodles, there was not a single thing left in the bowl, so he put down his chopsticks and said, "The people are still divided according to the previous distribution of four hours of labor and six hours of work per person. Send people down to find out the situation. The elderly and those who lack the ability to work are Disability subsidy plus two levels

The team of superpowers is allocated according to the method of basic materials plus performance materials. If it is not ours, we don't need to worry about it.

There is an observation period of two months for a newly added base. Only after it is confirmed that they are not treacherous people or spies sent by other bases, can the permanent residents of the base be added to the list and participate in the distribution of supplies. During the observation period, those who need supplies can Crystal cores must be produced and purchased from the base.

Yesterday, there was a team of superpowers in the base. They should be spies sent by Qunying Base. There were three of them, one was Luo Yu's mistress, and a man and a woman were Luo Yu's children. But it is not ruled out that there are others. Agent, our investigation team must keep our eyes open."

Chu Tian: "Now that you know, why don't you drive them out of the base?"

Chu Rui: "Since they have set their sights on our Hope Base, they will definitely not give up. If you drive out this wave of people, others will come. Unless our base no longer accepts survivors and people who come to seek refuge, otherwise Rather than not knowing whether you are a human or a ghost, it is better to keep our knowledge of you under your nose, but we do not rule out that spies will come in in the future, but do I need to send someone to guard my side? "

Chu Han: "Even if you send the entire hidden guard over, it won't be worth a wave of your aunt's hand. When your aunt is awake, no one dares to do anything, so our main investigation now is the hospital, and everything in the hospital People must investigate clearly, and if they want to take action, they will definitely wait for that time, especially those bugs from the Song family."

Mr. Chu: "The eldest daughter-in-law has also been a surgeon for many years, and the second daughter-in-law is assisting her. In addition, there is also an obstetrician and gynecologist with many years of experience. The youngest daughter-in-law has equipment and medicines, so why not Just build an operating room over there in the villa. After all, there are so many people in the hospital, and it's not always clear whether it's a human or a ghost. We can't afford to take this risk."

Chu Ci: "I think Dad's suggestion is a good one. The eldest brother will send two guards to each of the eldest sister-in-law and the second sister-in-law. We can think of it, and others can think of it, but we are afraid that those people will come up with evil plans and block other possible paths. Sometimes I have to go to the hospital."

Li Ting: "Actually, I think it is possible that my sister-in-law will give birth naturally? Who dares to dance in front of my sister-in-law when she is still conscious and not under general anesthesia?"

Yang Man: "It's better to be prepared in advance. The twins may not be very big when they are born naturally, let alone triplets. And I heard from sister Jiang Hongying that her sister-in-law is pregnant with three fetuses, and their sizes are beyond the normal size of triplets. , which means the fetus is too large! More than 90% of the time, a caesarean section may be necessary."

Chu Zhan: "Is general anesthesia necessary for caesarean section?"

Yang Man: "This depends on the physical constitution of the siblings. Under normal circumstances, general anesthesia is usually not recommended. You can choose spinal anesthesia, which has minimal impact on the heart and lungs, and will not have any adverse effects on the fetus.