271-280

Chapter 271 Ancient Town

Wen Jinyan and Jiang Yu arrived at Beiyang Mountain that afternoon

Jiang Yu looked at the lush trees, "Senior brother, do you think there are spiritual veins in the Beiyang Mountains?"

Wen Jinyan carefully observed the growth of the trees

"This is very likely, but Beiyang Mountain should not be as lucky as Yinwu Mountain to be protected by formations.

Judging from the size of these trees, they should have grown again after being corroded by acid rain.

Honey, should we go and explore first, or should we find someone first? "

"Let's walk around first!"

Their current destination happens to be at the foot of Beiyang Mountain

No one with any sense would camp at the foot of the mountain

Wen Jinyan took Jiang Yu to a small town, a famous ancient town before the end of the world.

Eighty percent of the area has been developed into tourist attractions

"Brother, it seems like there should be people coming here at any time." The traces of human activity are still very obvious.

"Well, this is the town closest to the Beiyang Mountains.

And now Beiyang Mountain is like an oasis in the desert

Naturally, many people will come to find out what happened.

Baby, let's walk further in! "

They walked for more than half an hour. Jiang Yu frowned and said, "Brother, do you think it's strange? There are obviously people here, and it's broad daylight, and there's no danger. Why are they hiding in the room and not coming out?"

"Well, it's indeed quite strange. Let's walk further inside!"

"Okay" Jiang Yu released his consciousness, mainly to find out if Song Yanlin and the others were here.

Jiang Yu and the others just passed by a small courtyard. The door of the courtyard was opened a little, and a head stuck out from inside. He looked around nervously.

He said softly, "Hey, you two have just arrived! 

"Hurry up and find a place to hide, the animals on Beiyang Mountain are coming soon."

Wen Jinyan took Jiang Yu's hand and walked over, "Brother, what is going on?

Even if you hide, can this door stop animals? "

The man opened the door a little and said, "Come in quickly and I'll explain it to you slowly."

Jiang Yu and Wen Jinyan looked at each other, and Wen Jinyan pulled Jiang Yu into the courtyard.

The two of them haven't entered the yard yet, but they already know the layout of the yard and the things inside.

Looking at the vegetable plots in the yard, the green vegetables are growing quite well.

Wen Jinyan pretended to be surprised and said, "The soil here can actually grow crops?"

The man was proud, but he still reminded Wen Jinyan to speak softer, "Of course, surviving in this place is accompanied by great dangers.

But opportunities and dangers coexist. Looking around the world, where can the soil still grow crops?

But you just came here, so it's normal not to know this. I only came here two years ago.