111-120

Chapter 111 The reaction of the Chu family

Mr. Chu was discussing the names of his grandchildren with Minglan. Hearing what his eldest grandson said, he stood up quickly. Mr. Chu asked, "What's wrong? What happened to your aunt?"

Minglan was also very worried. Something was going to happen. How could she explain it to Mo'er?

Chu Rui took a breath and said, "The people over there are arranged to come back and report that the aunt flew out of the base with a mutant dog Yu Jian, but the aunt's stomach is gone, and the three real people the Song family is looking for Coming towards us"

Minglan took two steps back in fright, "What do you mean your stomach is gone?"

Mr. Chu quickly supported her and said to Chu Rui, "What's going on? Tell me clearly."

"The people below reported like this. I was worried that something might happen to my aunt, so I ran back quickly."

Mr. Chu: "Let's go to the villa."

Chu Rui stepped forward and supported Minglan with Mr. Chu. Mr. Chu said to Chu Rui, "Call your father and your third uncle back, send someone to the hospital, and ask your aunt and your mother to go to the villa quickly. I Go with your grandma first."

"My eldest aunt and my mother have already sent people to inform them. My father and third uncle should rush over."

Li Ting came back from outside with a bundle of vegetables. Seeing her parents-in-law in a panic, she quickly asked, "What's wrong with my parents? What happened? Why are you in such a hurry?"

Chu Rui said quickly, "Something happened over there at Xiao Shen, let's rush there now."

Li Ting stood at the door with the vegetables in her hands and threw them into the house, "I'll go with you."

Minglan: "You and Xiao Rui go over there quickly. Your dad and I are not as agile as you, so why don't you go over there first and see what's going on?"

Li Ting: "Okay, Mom, I'll go over first, please slow down."

Li Ting ran out at a trot. Chu Rui was still helping Minglan walk. Minglan said again, "You go there first."

"Grandma, I'll go with you. My father, third uncle, eldest aunt, my mother and third aunt have all gone there. I'll go with you to avoid any accidents on the way."

Over at the villa, Chu Han and Chu Ci ran towards the villa at a rapid marching speed, and were knocked back and flew out.

The two of them got up in confusion, rubbed their buttocks and waists, looked at each other, and understood the meaning in each other's eyes. They took a few steps forward, stretched out their hands and groped forward. After walking for more than ten steps, they touched something. An invisible barrier. They should have been ejected by this thing just now.

Chu Han shouted to the villa, "Do you have anyone?"

Chu Ci said: "I don't know if this barrier can block the sound. We don't know if it will be useful if we shout like this."

Chu Han: "Whether it works or not, you won't know until you try it. Let's shout together. The voices overlap and see if they can hear it?"

"OK"

"Is there anyone? Is there anyone?..."

Yang Man and Liu Siyan came over and watched the two silly men shouting into the air, they were already at the door, what were they shouting for?

The two looked at each other and hurried over, "What are you doing? Why don't you go in? What's going on?"

As Yang Man spoke, he walked quickly towards the villa, and then was blocked. She was not fast, so she took two steps back. Liu Siyan, who was one step behind, quickly supported her and tried to reach out and touch it. Sure enough, there was a barrier.