311-320

Chapter 311 Find the place

"Senior brother, look, is the degree of damage here less severe?"

Wen Jinyan observed carefully and nodded, "That's true. Let's take a look further."

We walked forward a few days, where exactly were we? They don't know either

Jiang Yu looked at the green mountains and green water below. He was surprised for a long time and had to sigh.

"What's the saying? If God closes a door for you, he will definitely open a window for you.

"If it weren't for this disaster, we probably wouldn't have discovered this paradise."

People who had been on tenterhooks for seven or eight days on the spirit boat finally felt at ease when they stepped on the ground.

It has been more than three years since the end of the world. In addition to the vegetables grown in the hydroponic base, this is the first time they have seen green.

There is a feeling in my heart that I haven't seen for a long time

What Jiang Yu is thinking is whether the vegetation here has grown again after being damaged by acid rain, or whether it has not been affected by acid rain.

Xiaobao and the others had been bored on the spirit boat for a few days. They couldn't stay any longer and couldn't wait to go play.

Xiaobao grabbed one of her mother's fingers and shook it, "Mom, can we go play for a while?

"You have flowers here"

Jiang Yu picked up Xiaobao and pinched her little nose, "Xiaobao, please wait first, we are not familiar with this place."

What if there is danger? If you get hurt even a little bit, your mother will be very distressed."

Xiaobao nodded reluctantly, "Okay! I want my mother to hold me."

"good"

Xuanqing said to his disciple, "Disciple, you and Jinyan will take care of the children here, and we will go explore for the master."

"Master, pay attention to safety"

"Do not worry!"

Everyone on the spirit boat got off. Jiang Yu activated the spirit boat formation, making the spirit boat smaller and taking back its space.

Because of Jiang Yu's relationship, the tens of thousands of survivors were vaguely led by the Jiang family.

Jiang Yu told the uncle, "Uncle, please let everyone rest where they are and don't move.

We don't know anything about this place, and there may be some danger hidden there.

We will make arrangements after Master comes back."

Jiang Ting nodded and immediately went to do what his niece asked him to do.

Jiang Yu looked at everything around him, thinking that it would be good to settle these people here.

To save them and find them a suitable place to stay, she has done her utmost benevolence.

But considering the speed of the spirit boat, after flying for so long, I don't know exactly where they are now.

"Senior brother, can you still find Jingshi now?"

Does she still have an agreement with the biological mother of this body?

Wen Jinyan pondered for a moment, "We can find the general direction.

But now that the landscape is seriously damaged, it will probably take some time