241-350

Chapter 341 Xuan Ming looked away

As soon as Jiaqin and Jiachen arrived at Junzixuan, their master Xuan Guang's voice came.

Jiaqin reluctantly got off his senior brother

Jiachen pinched her face and said, "Let's go see Master first!

"He probably wants to know about the situation in the outside world."

Jiaqin asked as he walked, "After the disaster, no one in Wuyou Valley went out to see it?"

"I just understand the situation in Xia Yunwu Mountain, and the outside world doesn't pay too much attention."

Jiaqin still has lingering fears when she thinks about the scene of experiencing that disaster.

The two of them met their master soon. Xuan Guang looked at his apprentice and breathed a sigh of relief that he came back with good skills.

Xuanguang asked, "Jiaqin, what's the situation outside now?"

Jiaqin vividly recounted the scenes before the disaster, when the disaster occurred, and after the disaster occurred.

"Master, at the moment when disaster strikes, human beings are really so insignificant.

In an instant, the earth collapsed and magma shot out. People who were alive one second were swallowed up the next.

"If it hadn't been for my junior sister to come to the rescue and my uncle and senior brother to cooperate with each other tacitly, I'm afraid there really wouldn't be many lives left in this world."

Xuan Guang smiled happily, "Your junior sister is a person with great opportunities."

Jiaqin nodded very cooperatively, "That's necessary."

Xuan Guang looked away. He was obviously a senior sister, but he was acting as a follower, but he was still there feeling proud.

Jiaqin took the elixir that his junior sister gave to Wuyou Valley from the storage bag and gave it to his master.

"Master, this is what my junior sister asked me to bring back to Wuyou Valley."

Xuan Guang's eyes lit up and he immediately put the elixir away, as if it would disappeared a second later.

Jiaqin pursed her lips and said, "Master, why are you in such a hurry? I won't take it from you. My junior sister gave it to me alone."

Xuan Guang: This little follower is quite promising.

"By the way, Master, Xiaobao asked me to bring you a message."

Thinking of the three lovely children, Xuan Guang's eyebrows became kind.

"What are you talking about?"

"Let you raise fish well"

Xuan Guang was stunned for a moment, shook his head and laughed, "Just give me some fish fry left. It's a hundred and eighty years old. Don't even think about having any fish to eat."

How are the three little guys doing outside? "

"Okay, it couldn't be better.

There is also good news, do you want to hear it? "

Xuan Guang immediately became interested, "What's the good news?"

Jiaqin smiled before saying, "Senior brother and junior sister are together.

It's so disgusting, it makes my tooth hurt.

"You can feel the sour smell of love even from a few feet away."