41-50

Chapter 41 Gu Qi offline

Jiang Yu looked at a noble and kind old lady with white hair walking up the stairs and said, "Miss Jiang, I'm sorry to disturb your rest."

Jiang Yu shook her head, "Grandma, I'm fine, I've almost rested." "Oh, it's me who disturbed you."

Minglan burst out laughing, "You can't call me grandma. I'm Chu Xiao's mother. You can call me aunt." Actually, I want to hear you call me mom.

Jiang Yu was also a little embarrassed. Whether she admitted it or not, she had a relationship with Chu Xiao, but they had a child in common. She really shouldn't call her grandma. "Sorry, I don't know about your relationship"

Minglan said with a smile, " It's okay. You don't have to be so polite. Are you exhausted from the long journey? Come on, let's go down and sit for a while."

Minglan turned to Chu Xiao and said, "Help Miss Jiang, the stairs are a bit steep."

Just as Chu Xiao was about to reach out to help Jiang Yu, Jiang Yu said, "I'm fine, you should help Auntie!"

At this time, Chu Tian walked up to the stairs and said to Jiang Yu, "Boss Jiang, just let me help my grandma, or let me Uncle, help you, you pregnant with the child?"

Minglan stared at Jiang Yu's belly in surprise, and then slapped Chu Xiao on the face. Jiang Yu was stunned by her actions. Chu Xiao covered his face and looked at his mother in disbelief. His mother had never hit him since he could remember, let alone in front of his little wife. Didn't he want to lose face?

"Mom, why did you hit me?"

Minglan's chest bulged with anger, "Bastard, tell me, did you bully Miss Jiang?"

Chu Xiao also said loudly, "What am I bullying her for? I'm bullying her. I wish I could raise her up as an ancestor. I feel so bad when she sneezes. How could I bully her? Mom, what do you mean?" "

"If you didn't bully her, would she get pregnant?"

"Didn't I tell you everything before? We were being plotted."

Minglan came back to her senses, and said, "When did you say you got pregnant?"

"What if?"

Jiang Yu was so embarrassed that they told her what happened. She was so embarrassed that she didn't know where to put her hands. She just wanted to leave quickly.

"Well, I won't disturb your family gathering. I'll go see my team members first."

Before she could even move, she was pulled back by Minglan, "Child, this bastard in our family is really a bastard, but things have happened and we have children. Let's sit down and talk about your affairs, okay? Don't worry about your team members. Once we get to the base, nothing will go wrong."

Chu Xiao immediately took advantage of the opportunity and said, "Don't worry, I've made arrangements for you. When you settle down there, I'll take you there. Now you have to clean up. If you go there, you won't even have a place to step on."

Mr. Chu also said at this time, "Girl, I've made you feel wronged, but since we are all here, let's sit down and talk about it?"

Chu Zhan said angrily, "Mom and Dad, I know you favor my fourth brother. But you shouldn't be so biased! You don't admit the women and children I brought back.

Why do you admit the ones brought back by the fourth brother? Isn't this woman the fourth brother's mistress outside? Isn't my child an illegitimate child? After being separated from my fourth brother for so long, maybe he is still a bastard?"