301-310

Chapter 301 Speak the truth

The Shu family, father and son, were overjoyed. Shu Xinwan just wanted to pretend to decline.

But Jiang Yu spoke before her, "You made my daughter cry, and then just walked away and let it go?"

Shu Xinwan said innocently, "I'm sorry, cousin, I really didn't mean it."

Jiang Yu: "Don't ask for relatives. I don't have any cousins."

I recognize the Jiang family because of my bloodline, but that is not something that cannot be given up.

I will recognize my relatives because of my blood, and I can also deny my relatives for the sake of my children.

"You are not qualified enough to call me that and make my daughter cry, so you want to get over it hastily. You think too highly of yourself."

The Jiang family members felt a twitch in their hearts, and Shuya felt even more mixed emotions.

Shu Xinwan used to rely on Shu Ya's relationship to live a princess-like life. After the apocalypse, her brother and father protected her very well.

Later, I climbed up to that person and didn't suffer any hardship.

When have you ever been sarcastically pointed at your nose like this? Your face has turned white, then black, then black and red.

Suddenly in pain, he stretched out his hand to cover his stomach and kept shouting that it hurt.

Jiang Yu just watched expressionlessly, while the Shu family's father and son hurriedly supported Shu Xinwan.

The men of the Jiang family were indifferent. Shu Ya looked at her with worried eyes. She thought about it but was afraid that her granddaughter would blame her.

Shu Ya said to Jiang Yu, "Granddaughter, Xinwan has a special body. Being able to conceive a child is a blessing from God."

She was almost assaulted by a few gangsters in a rental house, and that's when she got pregnant.

If this child cannot be saved, she will never have the possibility of being a mother for the rest of her life? 

Can you ask grandma to take her to the hospital?

If Xiaobao doesn't like it, I won't keep her at home anymore. I'll arrange another place for her to live. Do you think this is okay? "

Before the end of the world, everyone in the family was very busy, and they might not be able to go home even once every ten days and a half.

This child, Xinwan, has always been by her side since she was a child. When she grows up, she comes to accompany her at any time. Although she is not as affectionate as her granddaughter, she really loves her.

Jiang Yu looked at Shu Ya and said, "You don't have to tell me what grandma wants to do?

I have settled the accounts that I should settle, how do you want to handle it? That's your business

"Don't act like I'm asking you to force them to leave."

Shu Ya panicked, "Granddaughter, that's not what I meant."

Jiang Yu stood up and walked to Shu Xinwan, "You can only deceive people who really care about you with such tricks, but you have failed such a person."

"I don't even know whether I should praise you for being smart or call you stupid."

Shu Xinwan panicked, but the play had reached this point and she had to continue.